ISO: Suggestions for a special treat?

In celebration of a personal milestone, I am contemplating a "special treat" for myself tomorrow.
I have extremely limited experience with independent providers - I usually choose a well known NYC incall agency but since it is a special day tomorrow - anyone from "either" side of the aisle have any suggestions?
I live in the Princeton, NJ area so travelling to Boston would be a bit far?....In advance, thanks for your help...!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I would try the following: set up an appointment with Gabriela for incall at her location. Once that is set, go an hour earlier to Episodes ( only about 3 blocks away ) and have an "appetizer" of all 5 girls at once. The whole shootin' match ( 2hrs w/G and the 5 at E ) shouldn't set you back more that $800-900, and it will be an experience you won't forget.

PS What did you close ?

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
BUT - you paid A LOT more.......

p.s. Jenni sounds AWESOME .....

she has been on my radar for quite a while and we have exchanged emails - she seems like a lot of fun - both on and off the bed.....

Re: candie is dandie

Originally posted by LIDAWN
would definantly if in the manhatten or nj area try some of that it is delicious and filling and fun with long legs and beautiful eyes...
hugzz
dawn[/url]
If I were a marketing genious, which I'm not, I'd put together a Video of Dawn and Candie, seems they're smitten with each other anyway :eek:)
My test market results for pricing the video suggests a retail price of $ 49.95. Just one thing. I HAVE TO BE THE CAMERA MAN, DIRECTOR, and KEY GRIP ....lol

Just being silly
Peace out
C

just for you

hi sweetie
try a little florida sunshine to brighten up your day .

just flew in
check out my web site
geocities.com/lisaofny

xoxo
lisa

I say this gentleman needs

to walk thru the door, greeted by Jenni <in those pumps and butt > then have Dawn, Lisa and I devour him s l o w l y , karmasutra oils on his whole body, <the kind that taste good lol> butterscotch co*k, wyld pony girls... oh I could go on and on but then I wouldnt get to the gym....~~~~~~ bye~~~~~

Candie's Special Treat

Now this sounds interesting......I think I need to find another justification for a overindulgent treat...LOL
At my age though, I think we should keep the numbers under control...Jenny and Candie sounds like more than enough...LOL

Try a whole weekend

Not sure how much time you have but consider this sometime. Get on a flight to Frankfurt Germany. In winter, that costs no more than going to Florida. Go to some of the FKKs (nude spas) and you are bound to have a great time. The one place I know of is called Sud Fas. Pay $25 to get in. It's a huge place with a sauna, showers, solarium, and a big hangout room with the bar. You go to the bar with nothing on but a towel. They have about 20 girls at any time -- all of whom are topless. You can have your pick (or if you like none of them, have a drink and leave) and take her to one of the clean rooms upstairs. $170/hour ($ is strong these days) for one girl, $310/hour for two. Many young German blondies to choose from, along with an assortment of others. These women would be charging $800/hour each in New York!

[Edited by Nobel on 04-01-2001 at 09:27 PM]

Response to Carl and Dawn

Oh-my God. Ever think of this possibility-A 3 way treat-Dawn, Candie, and Jenny. Just the pure thought-brings a pounding to the chest.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
My Dear Mr Cogburn!

Jesus H Christ, the thought of it is putting me into a zone(Dawn knows what Im talking about). This would be a scenario for the ages!!