ISO Sterling from Florida

Does anyone know how to contact Sterling of Florida. She looks unbelievable and her reviews are equally impressive. I have had zero luck in setting up an appointment. Maybe Saint Bart or some of the regulars on this board could help me out. Thanks fellas. Also what about Hannah of Nashville...she is definitely on my radar screen as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Hanna has been very difficult to contact. I have tried several times, during her past NYC visits, and I have never gotten a response. I keep trying, but it is not a good bet that you will succeed. (Whasssup, email me dude, I have a plan for next Wednesday evening that you might find appealing)

Wassup,

I no longer have your email address so please email me. I have information on Hannah; or you might want to check my review on TBD January reviews. By the way, Sam Strong is coming to town. Will you be seeing her again? I am thinking about a third visit. Hopefully, third time is the charm.

Hannah?

Damn....why don't you just open your mouth and drill yourself with a Black and Decker.

Pretty lady...she's great at doggie...but her deposit and cancellation policies would suggest she's got a gold plated cervix.

Pass.

Just on her attitude alone.

OETT: I agree totally. The number of hoops you need to jump through and the overwhelming chance that you will get nowhere even if you comply, make Hannah an opportunity not worth taking. I wish it were different.

Sam is booking through an agency when in NYC. I would guess they will be charging 1k to 1,200/hr. In LA her direct rate used to be $600/hr. I am not sure what she is charging someone new these days.

San Te

Hey bro, I have Sam's phone number if you need it. It would cheaper to set something up with her directly. She left me a message about her trip. Maybe she has a friend and we can do a group session.....hmmm.