ISO Review of "Dee"

Can anybody here please provide me with the details of a session with a provider called Dee? I believe she lives in the Delmarva area. She uses an email address of Flamenfantasy@aol.com

Can provide info on northern NJ, NYC area in exchange for accurate info on Dee. Either post here or privately.

Thanks

Outside of a few guys from this area who post frequently and contribute on this board, the rest of you lurkers must not like women.

I can not believe that not one of you MF's have not seen Dee. Do you think that by not sharing info on her you will keep her as your private piece? The lack of responses mean one of two things, either she is horrible and not worth the time and effort or she is extraordinary. Since I can not believe that if she was terrible someone would have spoken up. My conclusion is that she is great.

Insults

I don't think this board is used anywhere near as much as the NJ board. And there are more Lurkers. But I don't see how insulting the people who post will ever get them to respond to your future inquiries. Just something to think about.

Ditto!

Insults are not the best way to induce other people's opinion. If you're so keen on getting some info on her and don't think other people are answering you fast enough, why not take one for the team and set an example. More often do we see people chime in after an original review than being nagged into posting anything.

Hey Holmes...

"Since I can not believe that if she was terrible someone would have spoken up. My conclusion is that she is great."

Has Arthur Conan Doyle stopped spinning yet?

Re: Insults

Originally posted by Goose
I don't think this board is used anywhere near as much as the NJ board. And there are more Lurkers. But I don't see how insulting the people who post will ever get them to respond to your future inquiries. Just something to think about.
Why did you bring up this post from last February?

Uhhhhhhh

I have no idea...musta been on page two and thought I was on page one....but I had a point to make. Cause I am a loser baby so why don't you kill me !

Re: Uhhhhhhh

Originally posted by Goose
I have no idea...musta been on page two and thought I was on page one....but I had a point to make. Cause I am a loser baby so why don't you kill me !
No big deal Goose. Accidentally bringing up an old thread is easier to do on one of the underused boards. That Beck song rocks!

PH, Have not been posting for a while but I did see Dee in DC about a year ago. She is tall and auburn haired, about 35 - 40 yo with very nice legs and a mature woman's body. She performs bbbjtcnqns. Dee is a business woman in the day and will not do outcall in MD because of that. She is a dom and a provider during the evening hours. She is easy to talk to and very accomodating, as a dom she is into roles and kinky stuff. I enjoyed her company and will see her again if I ever get back to dc. Hope that helps a little

Originally posted by lurkey
PH, Have not been posting for a while but I did see Dee in DC about a year ago. She is tall and auburn haired, about 35 - 40 yo with very nice legs and a mature woman's body. She performs bbbjtcnqns. Dee is a business woman in the day and will not do outcall in MD because of that. She is a dom and a provider during the evening hours. She is easy to talk to and very accomodating, as a dom she is into roles and kinky stuff. I enjoyed her company and will see her again if I ever get back to dc. Hope that helps a little

THANK YOU!