ISO Playhouse in Burlington

JIMYDR - Been there many times and it is VERY good as far as strip clubs go, but I don't know that it's worth driving 100 miles for. Unless you want to make a road trip overnight and check out some of the local agencies while you're there.

Originally posted by DannyNJ
JIMYDR - Been there many times and it is VERY good as far as strip clubs go, but I don't know that it's worth driving 100 miles for. Unless you want to make a road trip overnight and check out some of the local agencies while you're there.
Thanks alot. I will wait until I have business in the general area.

best LD in south jersey

I've been going to this place for the last 5-6 years. The chicks vary from real hot to my grandma. Atleast now the old ones know the dollar I tip them is out of sympathy and they don't ask for a lap dance. But you can get the best LD in south jersey from alot of these broads. A lap dance is like a snow flake though no 2 are a like. Vanessa gives a good one (DFK, nice fun), but if she doesn't know you, you might have to go for 2 or 3 in a row to get to the good stuff. The chicks there that are younger and cuter usually give a lamer dance, but if you only want a single they are good. Real fun usually begins after 2nd dance unless they know you. got hj and smelly finger last time I was there, mid thirties blonde. Just don;t be played for a sucker. Plenty of them will just keep you thinking better things are coming, but they don't. Every time they ask if I want another, I ask if it gets better than the last one. and I try to push the limits when I think the song is close to ending, so they know what needs to be exceeded for things to be better. Surprisingly most of the chicks are honest.

went for a test drive...

hunter69, I guess I might have stopped on a slow day. There were at least two grandmas. One with wrinkled face. Long brown hair. Looks ~3. I guess her name was Paige. She grabs my crotch, and asks me for an LD. I hadn't even ordered my drink. I politely declined, said, not now, may be later. (Whew...LD with her? may be when I am 80). Guess what, she gets mad at me! Anyway keep away from her! Don’t let her grab your crotch in the first place.

Most others were good. I like the barstool-dance some offer! Just a dollar or two and you get a sampler! I had a hot LD with a good-looking Brazilian. She told me the real and stage names, but I forgot both! (May be Stephanie)? Brown hair with blond highlights. About 5'5, 34C. Communication was kind of hard. (And she says she goes to school to learn English)! Good long barstool-dance for throwing in dollars. Excellent two-way contact! lol! Inside LD, good hj. But she is a hustler. Watch for your hard earned dollars. You know you can negotiate down. She needs the dollar. You “don't need” the LD. (There's competition). Went next day to find out her name but she wasn't in. Mid-thirties blonde you refer to is Priscilla, with 36D? No?

pumunch, if it is Paige you are talking about (in her 30's, blond hair, still a good body), then you really missed out. this woman gives an incredible LP in the backroom.

that could be her

I usually find that the most mileage is on a friday or saturday late afternoon. If it is raining or snowing then all the construction guys pile in and make it lively, or if it is dead then they have to work hard to get the $$$ out of you.

extreme, i guess we are talking about different Paiges? May be I am wrong with the name? (I have to go back there with pen and paper to write all their names and loaded wallet again! lol). The one I had problem with has long brown hair, not blonde. And she definitely has older looking face, irrespective of her body. So she's a turn off for me! Thanks for the update anyway.

definately a different girl then.

I too am saving up for a return trip. Looks like I cleaned out the entire account over the last few trips. I just feel like a kid in a toy store everytime I'm there. I wind getting a dance with at least 6 or more girls each time. I just can't decide!

From LI

Have been there twice in the past 2 weeks, last time got smart, thin shorts and loose boxers. Its a hike from LI, other business in the area brought me to this neck of the woods. An incredible place to hangout.

Both times there were in the early afternoon, 2PM, and could barely find a place to sit. Crowd varied from blue-collar to suits. Had my first warm-up with Sugar (aka Michelle), wow, what a hottie, but it was "don't do a LD with the best looking" - rules galore! My next was with a latin/italian looker called Honey. This was the main-event. I could tell it was going to be good - she turned off the light when we entered the LD room. 3 songs and a $20 tip was well worth it for a stripclub event.

Previous time went with a brazilian called Ilana and left happy!

Its a good thing this club isn't closer to home - I'd be broke!

Stein

Yep she's still there. Many guys take her in tha back room, but she's not my type.

If you'r looking for similar action from a smokin hot youngie, then try Leila. She has killer tits, a great thin and tone body, a super sexy accent, and above all, she knows exactly what you want in the rooms.

She's hard to get though.

One thing I like about Pricilla was her willingness to work!

and her natural tits...

What's the deal with the back room? I know of the $20 booth and $30 VIP but is there a 3rd option?

In addition, what wrong with Priscillia? What's changed?

Thanx!

when I said backroom, I was referring to the VIP rooms, sorry for the confusion.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Priscilla, she is one of the more popular ladies at the club, she's just not my type, a little too heavy in both the posterior, and tummy areas for me.

I prefer them on the thinner side, not anorexic, just trim. If you don't mind the extra pounds, then Priscillas LD is excellent. Her milage is right up there with the best of them.

Carnival on 130

Hi!
Does anyone have any info on the Carnival bookstore on 130S in Brooklawn NJ. Do they have private booths, peep shows, etc. Any info...would be appreciated!

Drenching Rayne

I had heard about Rayne at Play House and finally met her about 2-3 weeks ago. Looks about 5-6. Very very thin and obviously not everyones type. However, she is a hottie inside the LD room. Since I was new and had tipped her good, she gave me a free sampling of bj! Acutally it was a bbbj, circling her toungue around the groove etc! Lasted about one song. Oooooooh was that good or what? I asked for a complete session. She quoted $ for a full pledged bbbj, and I didn't go for it! Anyway, by now, I was turned on by her and asked for a Frank Sinatra song (out side of the club), and hold your breath,she quoted $$$$$$ for Frank Sintra dance! I said this does not make sense, (i.e. $ for bj and $$$$$$ for fs), she says "I am smart, and I know I can get it!". And tells me lets talk more next time! Anyway even if no Frankie song for me, I love the LDs with DFK and the deep digital probing of her wet asset, almost like a gynec exam! I even felt her birth control ring inside! Anyone had any luck doing a Frank Sinatra song with her?

Originally posted by carotene
Hell all -
Also, I've heard of an AMP in the area, so any help there would be appreciated too.

Thanks a lot!
Carotene
You're probably talking about Sunny's on 130. It's in the "Wilson Building" mall on 130 Northbound, second floor. Good place - don't look for more than HJ though - 50 to get in, plus tip.

Re: Re: ISO Playhouse in Burlington

Originally posted by JimofNJ
You're probably talking about Sunny's on 130. It's in the "Wilson Building" mall on 130 Northbound, second floor. Good place - don't look for more than HJ though - 50 to get in, plus tip.
Or, it could be China Accupressure just south of the PH. 60 door, R&T, my ATF is Mae.