ISO Playhouse in Burlington

there are reports of hit and miss activities in at least two other joints i have not had the opp to visit yet...red raven (a rathole, methinks, from the outside) in the PH and BP general orbit, and atlantis in university city. other than those anemic possibilities, maybe-if you haven't tried yet-it's time to step up to the friendly offerings of some of your local AMPs...sunnys in florence is particularly nice and recommended...

I used to haunt the lower intestine located in Fairless Hills many moons ago. Have to admit I didnt even think of Atlantis. Asian chicks do absolutely nothing for me.

Right now I'm 'enjoying' my chance to be a whiney muthafucka cuz this isnt exactly the kind of thing you call the better business bureau about and cuz it really does suck. Cristine's closing just drove the point home. Normally, I'd be in mourning when a SC closes but this was a yawner because the club was recently so useless anyway. Something's wrong. Very wrong.

I cant be the only guy who thinks our situation is such total shit.

Last edited:
Axe, I forgot to mention one other action oriented (along BP lines) joint you may be interested in if you got the gumption. 'exotic diamond dolls' on allegheny...just off kensington...i hear 8pm is the magic hour...like i said if you can handle the area and like the sisters (reports are they are mostly attractive. up for the works and honkies well tolerated)..and this ain't first-hand..i'm an hour out of the city with one and a half feet (foots) outta' da game...otherwise i'd be there in a heartbeat..

Last edited:
Penthouse....Oasis...Christine's....and now Gold.

Methinks mesees a pattern here.

(DUH! Do you think so?)

When you cant pay for sex with strippers in an area like this that's been bought and sold 4,000 times before you were born, there is something seriously wrong. I dont think its election year bullshit. Someone just has a bug up their ass about strip clubs and AFAIC it started with Cheeks and has never stopped.

More sex with the GF now appears to be unavoidable.

Last edited:
Cloud Nine in Harleysville

Has anyone been to Cloud Nine in Harleysville lately?

I think they have a special "couch dance" area in the basement, and it's a lot more expensive than the regular lame couch dance... I think they call it a "champagne session"... so from what i can tell, it might be a "full service" type of place, but not all of the girls participate.