ISO: Latina / Brazilian MPs in CNJ

MY ATFs are quickly dissappearing.. So I've Been looking for MPs in CNJ areas which are pirmarily latina. I've had some luck in the areas around Rutgers but am interested if any fellow UGers have some insight into area MPs w/ some cute So. Am. imports working.

For me CNJ = Essex, Middlesex, Union, and Somerset counties.

-----
Vex \Vex\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Vexed; p. pr. & vb. n. Vexing.]
To make angry or annoyed by little provocations; to plague;
to torment; to harass; to afflict; to trouble; to tease.
"I will not vex your souls.'' --Shak.

Stress Center in Edison. Place is hit or miss and I've stopped going there but they do seem to be primarily latino, south american types.

jerzy said:
I've stopped going there but they do seem to be primarily latino, south american types.
Thanks Jerzy. So, where you going now?
I have been sticking to P.Best in S. Plainfield. It's also hit and miss, but can be good. I believe it's run by the same ppl. as the one in Edison and the girls rotate between the 2 during the week.

Last edited:
I would ;ove to find a chica house in Hightstown, Perth Amboy or Freehold area because I love Latin chicks. There's a big Spanish population in those areas and I'm sure they are out there but no one is fessing up.

There has got to be something in Freehold. There are so many mexican guys around and you know they have to have cheap chica houses to unload.