ISO Latin grannies and mamachas

I could remember back in the day when I started going to the JH Queens fast houses. It was quite different from now. The fast houses are probably filled with dr. created barbie dolls now but back then, they had the old latin ladies and mamacha types. All were short, round and wrinkled. Even though they weren't old, the hard life made the age premature.
Today , where can I find these women??? Please help me find them.

I could remember back in the day when I started going to the JH Queens fast houses. It was quite different from now. The fast houses are probably filled with dr. created barbie dolls now but back then, they had the old latin ladies and mamacha types. All were short, round and wrinkled. Even though they weren't old, the hard life made the age premature.
You want to find "old latin ladies and mamacha types...... short, round and wrinkled" ?

Yeah! Im a 58 year old grandpa. All my life I've been laying pipe and cleaning tanks for the better part of my life so at this point I have nothing to prove.
For some of the older guys it's an ego thing that will make them spend $300 plus a tip to get off a nut with a beautiful young woman. Nice little ego boost.
I personally have a different approach, " buy cheaper and get more" if you were blind folded with hands tied could you tell if it were a young or old woman? And would it make a difference as long as she unreached that rusty bolt and got your juices flowing again?

There are only 8 types of pussy!
1) young 2) old
3) wet 4) dry
5) loose. 6) tight
7) dirty. 8) clean
From there it's a combination.
Some old,wet,tight,clean pushy
Young,dry,loose,c/ or dirty pussy, Etc!
It's all to say that pussy is pussy so it soesnt matter. If your ego is bigger than your sick then you may be inclined to splurge on high ticket items of no value.
$60-$120 plus a tip.. not bad to get that rusty nut out with an old chick whose not seeing a lot of action and wants to get a good vaginal muscle work out while getting an ego boost and putting money in her pocket. So yeah, that's why I'm looking for the old Latinas and mamach types.
These days everybody is chasing the big fake tit and ass barbie doll. Question....How many of then were men before the hormone injections,sex change operation and implants? I don't know but the chances are way lower with those older natural mamachas,Latinas and Asians.
Event hough they have a no frills appearance you can almost be sure that they are real woman. Happy hunting

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yeah! Im a 58 year old grandpa. All my life I've been laying pipe and cleaning tanks for the better part of my life so at this point I have nothing to prove.
For some of the older guys it's an ego thing that will make them spend $300 plus a tip to get off a nut with a beautiful young woman. Nice little ego boost.
I personally have a different approach, " buy cheaper and get more" if you were blind folded with hands tied could you tell if it were a young or old woman? And would it make a difference as long as she unreached that rusty bolt and got your juices flowing again?

There are only 8 types of pussy!
1) young 2) old
3) wet 4) dry
5) loose. 6) tight
7) dirty. 8) clean
From there it's a combination.
Some old,wet,tight,clean pushy
Young,dry,loose,c/ or dirty pussy, Etc!
It's all to say that pussy is pussy so it soesnt matter. If your ego is bigger than your sick then you may be inclined to splurge on high ticket items of no value.
$60-$120 plus a tip.. not bad to get that rusty nut out with an old chick whose not seeing a lot of action and wants to get a good vaginal muscle work out while getting an ego boost and putting money in her pocket. So yeah, that's why I'm looking for the old Latinas and mamach types.
These days everybody is chasing the big fake tit and ass barbie doll. Question....How many of then were men before the hormone injections,sex change operation and implants? I don't know but the chances are way lower with those older natural mamachas,Latinas and Asians.
Event hough they have a no frills appearance you can almost be sure that they are real woman. Happy hunting
Probably one of the stupidest posts I've read in the twenty years I've been on here.

You're just cheap or maybe you don't have much disposable income.

The shit about being blind folded is dumb. How many times do we go to a hooker blind folded?

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm sure I'm in the majority when I say sex is visual. If we pay $300 for a good looking young girl it's not for an ego boost. It's because we don't want to throw up in our mouths.

You remind me of the guys who would only go after fat homely girls and claim it was because the put out better.

Look if older out of shape fugly, cheap woman are your thing good for you. Plenty to choose from.

But don't come on here with an attitude like you're smarter than everyone else and your way is the the way everyone should follow.

Billy S. You didn't enjoy the part about the 8 types of pussy and its conclusion?
In truth an older guy said it when I was almost 20 years old and right after that I, became unchained. It started with older unattached women and it transfered into my hobby. My first older woman was 20-30 years my senior. It was Mrs Robinson with a Spanish accent.
They always say, how you come in is the same way you go out!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy S. You didn't enjoy the part about the 8 types of pussy and its conclusion?
No I did not. It was over simplistic.
It's not really true because it is never just one of the eight it's ALWAYS a combination.
And it for the most part it's four of the eight you mentioned since he paired opposites.

Even with that there is still some grey area like it doesn't have to necessarily be young or old. At what age do you draw the line for that.

Sorry, don't see how that could be life changing.

Honestly, I think you have mommy issues.

Young and old depends on the person's view from where they are standing. But consider the idea of girls having kids at 16. When she's 32 her child is 16. Let's say her child gives birth at 17. Now we have a 33 year old grandmother. She's a hybrid she's a milf and a golf. So your right sometimes the lines are blurred. As well the concept of old is questionable. It may depend on the life expectancy of that community. If you make it to 50 you're considered old because most people in that community die in the late 20s mid 30s.( my old neighborhood is the example). I'm 58.... I'm ancient!. And about the 8 types you're right.... it's always a combination but many men reduce women to just one aspect . Shee may have a brilliant mind but all we can see about her is that she a fully chic but man look at those huge funding tips. We tend to NOT look at the person as a who being. So the 8 types covers everyone from a simple guy to a more complex thinker like yourself.

Not sure where you are located, but Mature Pamela is a granny/GILF type that I recently reviewed here. She is Colombian and Italian. Doesnt speak good english. Just saw she is in Melville if you wanted to partake.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...mbian-possibly-massapequa.59514/#post-1313200

I also believe Pamela travels with 1 or 2 other mature women. One I think is named Nicole and the other Alicia. Nicole I have reached out to but never had the chance to partake. They all seem to advertise in the same location at the same times but different phone numbers.

Another women who advertises as a Mature Latina would be Jenni from Woodbury. She has also been reviewed here. Her ad usually states she's 46. Can't say how accurate I haven't seen her either.

Good luck! Hopefully you can report back with some reviews of a granny or 2 lol.