iso info studio 205

25 ludlo was a great place. Had an Asian girl named Lisa that rocked the world... Is that place still open? Last time I was there was about a year ago. Who's the best chick in the house these days...

Like I said, I was there about a year ago. They had a few girls from the old harmony club. Admission was $25.00 and lap dance was $20.00. Very small 2 room apartment, had about 6 girls in the house watching t.v. all very good looking. I beleive tina ran the place, just say you know lisa and they will let you in. Very private and a few old guys from harmony club..., damn I miss those days...

clear up the confusion

Where is 25 ludlo? Original poster was looking for studio 205 which is an amp off of 46 in Lodi. Give more details on the 25 Ludlo place...is it in NJ?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Well, considering they changed their policy and are plastered all over a public yahoo club, I can't tell anyone here that they are "off limits".

Studio 205

I used to be a regular there. The mama san keeps very attractive young girls and they do have a table shower. If AMPs are your thing, I think this may be one of the best around, although I havent been there in a few months. Also they dont offer very many extras, standard rub and tug.

Later