ISO info on 33-70 Prince Street

I've been to this building several times in the past. Used to be an RMP on the 6th floor. They moved to Bensonhurst. Too far to travel for hj as far as I'm concerned. Today I find myself in thes same location. Called an AMP today that was in the same building. I called when I got there was asked to enter through the side enterance. I make my way through a maze of offices on the ground level, I am greeted by a not very attractive Chinese woman named Danni in her late 30s. I should've walked out, she was no prize, but I needed a release. She was dressed kind a funky. Black leather pants, black stilleto heels, a tight fitting sweater with a fur collar. A bit fancy for an amp if you sk me. Oh, and lots of pancake make up on her face. $40 for the house and I am guided the massage room. The massage was a bit rough, but not bad. A bit better than most Flushing AMPs. After about a 45 minutes, the ball tickling begins. On the flip, she starts to dance to the CD playing on the boombox. In her broken english she says "Im going to dance in disco tonight". I almost started to laugh, but I didn''t want to be rude. Out of curiousity I asked where she was going tonight. "Manhattan" she says. I was losing patience and pointede to my johnson. She acted shy at first, but eventually begins to stroke it. She unzips her top and pulls down her bra, I sucked on nice sized nipples. Roaming over the pants was allowed. A bit too skinny for my taste, so I didn't want to see her naked. She finished me off and cleaned me up. She tried to make small talk but I honestly couldn't understand her. Tipped her $40 and left. This place is great if you want quick discreet fun, but I am curious to see who else is available here.

I am also curious if there are any other AMPs in ths building. Any recommendations are appreciated.

P.S. As I was leaving, I noticed a Chinese barber shop down the block with a barber pole and an awning. I saw an asian guy getting buzzed in. I think it's an AMP, I might have to give that a try sometime.

Yes that's exact address. I called a 917 cell number ending with 1989. The number is in this week's QT. This is my first time at this AMP, so I'm not sure if will take walk-ins.

Lefty,

You're a generous tipper - for a hj from a "2 or 3", skinny and old, you gave a $40 tip when a $20 or even a $10 might have been sufficient. If she gave you some great service or let you roam under her pants, then maybe it is worth the extra tip.

Called and made an appointment to the CA16 AMP. When I got there, I noticed a couple of guys standing in front of the building. I thought he might have been LE or a UG monger, I didn't stop, I drove by again about 10 minutes later and he was gone. I called to let them know I was on my way in and they told me they were closed. I guessed they are being very cautious.

W,
The RMP that is now in Bensonhurst sometimes advertises in the NY Press. I haven't checked it out, it's out of the way for me. BTW, Vicki was probably the best one there. I don't know if she's working at the Besonhurst location. Prices were $40 for half an hour $70 for the hour. Topless hj was $60. Full nude hj was $100.

Hey Chicken-

There's a lot of R places in Brooklyn. Check your local papers or even the Bay news.Used to go there often, now it's too far and don't want the hassle of the BQE traffic. Let us know of any recommendations. The places I'm talking about are not too good with the massage but sometimes they have some hot ones.

i called a couple of them from the online courier, most of them are no answers, don't know why they bother putting an ad if they are not picking up,
$100 HJ is too much, rather go to chinatown.