ISO Dream Interpretation

Nothing too subtle.

A lot of guys seem to be incapable of carrying on an honest substantive discussion with or even around sexually-available women.

That's OK if you're in a pick-up bar. But it really sucks on what's supposed to be a discussion board.

And, of course, it's insulting to the women.

You must know what I mean.

Is that what you meant?

Last edited:
YUP! Thats it.

It is as if this IS a single bar where you have to put on an act, or be someone you are not in order to woo the girl..

I have told this to many men who try to go into a whole pick up line or give me a false persona of themselves.

I tell them, I am not some girl in a bar who you have to impress in order to get into my thong.

Be straight up and say...I want to fuck you... and its ON..

I am a hooker. You dont have to insult me by playing the games you play with a "regular" girl.

Am I right on the money or did I take it a bit too far?

No. You're right on the money.

I'm so glad to hear someone from the supply side say it.

It's what used to drive me absolutely apeshit about TBD in its hayday.

It was like, here are all these guys acting like they have to woo and impress these women, when all they have to do to have sex with them is call them up and make an appointment.

It was like the the guys were doing everything they could to cover up the fact that the women were prostitutes. Which I thought (and I'm glad to hear you do) was pretty fucking insulting to the women.

And it pisses me off that people waste time and space playing make-believe like that when there's so much prostitutes and johns could learn from each other (that we could never learn elsewhere) if we'd just have straight honest conversations.

Last edited:
Thanks jl we finally see things on the same level..

A few weeks ago I had jokingly said to, I THINK BMM, that he gave up on me too easily in his efforts to see me. He was accused of wooing me to death. Of course my remark about him giving up too easily was a joke. I had no intention, at the time, of ever meeting him no matter how much wooing he did.

I admit I have turned away men who have just called me up and wanted to make an appointment. But thats because I had my reasons, either would not passing the screening process ( yes I know you dont agree with screening) or they were from UG. Yes I know I have to get over this hump one day.

I suppose that its easier for a man to woo us girls here then just call us up and say, "hey I want you Thursday at 2pm for 2 hours."

I guess they feel they have to really impress us in order for us to fuck them.. and I think on some level they do.

Especially if we are on the same message board and they have said some pretty fucked up insulting things to you. So therefore they feel they must woo you in order to get you in bed.

I guess this is where the mixed PMB thing not working gets proven huh?

Last edited:
I understand that some "wooing" may be necessary to get a prostitute see you, especially if she bases her screening on her gut reaction to you on the phone.

What I think about that, though, is that if I impress you in my posts (this is obviously just a hypothetical), then I'm going to impress you when we talk on the phone, since after all I'm the guy who writes my posts. (Actually, in my case, I'm sure I'm a lot more affable IRL than I am in my posts.)

If, on the other hand, my posts give a false impression of me and I'm using the board to bullshit you, then if you see me on the basis of the posts I'm really getting you to see me under false pretenses. Which doesn't seem to me to be too admirable.

Originally posted by Kimmie
I guess this is where the mixed PMB thing not working gets proven huh?
That wouldn't be a problem if I ran the zoo.

Then, johns would never disclose their posting handles to prostitutes, and prostitutes would similarly post under anonymous handles that they'd never disclose to johns.

Big FAT DITTO to everything you wrote.

I can not add anything else to something you said so perfectly.

FWIW...I miss when no one knew the name I worked under.

I really, really do..

Last edited:

pswope

One out of three
of course the irony of the wonderful exchange between jl and K is that it proves that mixed PMBs can work substantively. great exchange.

HP:

Without delving over much into questions of semiotics or the philosophy of language, my Characters in the Void theory of commercial sex states that there are a limited number of psychological and emotional approaches towards being in the company of prostitutes that are available to men. These approaches reflect aspects of mens' personalities. These are the "Characters" in my theory.

The Void component of my theory is the essential indifference of women towards any particular man or the Character he plays, the aspect(s) of his personality that he displays to make the session work for him. Although women have their favorite Characters that they like to be with that reinforce their differing personalities and biases, the emotional payoff they receive from working as prostitutes is completely self-generated and received by them no matter what man or Character they are with.*

If Dr. Strangelove could fully comprehend and imagine that during each and every moment he so fondly remembers with all of his favorite prosititutes that the women, as far as they were concerned, could have been having just as much fun with me or you or jl or slinkybender or pswope playing any of our Characters**, he would be cured.

He would become less attached to his Characters and realize that everything he needs is already inside himself. He would not feel a need for prostitutes.

He would realize how hugely funny commercial sex actually is. He would feel and actually be free.

He would have lots more fun when he visits prostitutes. He would be able to play with the reality of the experience and learn more about himself.

That is what I would like for Dr. Strangelove to experience, and would recommend for every man to adopt as their personal approach to commercial sex.

Best, etc.

Judge Crater

*This assumes, of course, minimum standards of hygiene and courtesy are met. Few women are willing to tolerate stinky, mean men.

**If any of the listed persons better reflected the women's personal tastes in Characters and appearance and their own personalities and biases, it is only fair to state that they would actually been having more fun with them than with Dr. Strangelove. Not that anyone should be feeling any windy gust of masculine pride over this phenomenon. There is always somebody better and new. Newness, in fact, is heavily desired by women who work as prostitutes.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove

I've done everthing within my power. It's now out of my hands. Things go as expected, I'll lose my job of 15 years. Not many job openings for a almost 50 year old, is there?
Isn't this job situation your real problem, the reason why you feel your life is so out of control? If so, there is no amount of advice about changes of your whoring habits that will do the trick nor is it likely that therapy will be a long term solution.

If you want free career advice from somebody who has "been there done that" and is 10 years older than you, I am here.

There is a difference beween wooing and convincing a SP that:

1) You won't damage her physically
2) You are not LE
3) You have the potential to be a good customer ( which is mostly related to 1 and 2, but also related to tipping and other factors).

This process is more impotant if you are seeing an Indy. But even in a massage parlor, your session is likely to go better if you satisfy the SP's expectations in this area (at least mine do).

So, how do we describe this qualifying process? It isn't wooing, but it is passing muster or meeting specs or something along those lines.

And it can easily morph into wooing.

Last edited: