ISO Classic Therapy, West Paterson, NJ

REQ Classic Therapy, West Paterson, NJ

I've seen this place mentioned here coupla times, but haven't seen any contact info. Anyone got a tele # or address? Of course any additional info is appreciated. TIA!

Last edited:
They are at (973) 278-0444. From 80 East take exit 56 (squirrelwood rd). Right off the ramp, left at the next stop sign and they are at the next light. (corner of Mcbride). Park in their lot.

Classic

Originally posted by joel
They are at (973) 278-0444. From 80 East take exit 56 (squirrelwood rd). Right off the ramp, left at the next stop sign and they are at the next light. (corner of Mcbride). Park in their lot.
Joel:

Is this place on the north or south side of Route 80?

I've been thinking about taking a shot at this place and seeing CoCo. Is their anyone else you would recommend in case she is not there? Thanks.

You cross over 80 to the north side. My favorite girl there is Bunny and she and CoCo are sisters (at least thats what she told me)

The address there is 483 McBride Ave in West Paterson. Corner of McBride & Glover Ave.

From I-80

Take the SQUIRRELWOOD RD. exit- exit number 56- towards W. PATERSON/PATERSON.

Dont wanna disrupt anyones sense of direction, but this place is actually in the City of Paterson. West Paterson is the other side of the street. Not that it is a big deal, but of LE does something when you are in there, there is a BIG difference in the particular holding area!

There is a "Welcome to West Paterson" sign right across the street from them on Mcbride, so you may be correct, but you could ask the girl on the phone what town they are in.

Originally posted by Slimmy
Dont wanna disrupt anyones sense of direction, but this place is actually in the City of Paterson. West Paterson is the other side of the street. Not that it is a big deal, but of LE does something when you are in there, there is a BIG difference in the particular holding area!
Slimmy:

I am somewhat confused by your post regarding LE and the term "holding area", could you please expand upon it. Thanks.

slimmy is right that the place is actually in paterson.......if you ask on the phone im sure they,ll claim its west paterson as a lot of people are scared off if they think its in paterson. I believe that if you cross the bridge right there you'll be in totowa

gsxrjoe, you have read my mind! Also everyone, I live in West Paterson, and I belong to a civil service organization in West Paterson, so if there is anyone that knows the border of Paterson and West Paterson, it shall be me! West Paterson takes care of the Street of Glover, but once you step onto the curb, on the side of Classic Therapy, then you are in Paterson. And yes, once you cross the bridge, you are in Totowa.

It is like the Hitching Post Gogo bar. They claim to be in Clifton, but they are actually in Paterson. Gotta know where u are going at all times!

Originally posted by Slimmy
West Paterson takes care of the Street of Glover, but once you step onto the curb, on the side of Classic Therapy, then you are in Paterson. And yes, once you cross the bridge, you are in Totowa.

It is like the Hitching Post Gogo bar. They claim to be in Clifton, but they are actually in Paterson. Gotta know where u are going at all times!
That's like this place where I went hiking once. You can get down on all fours. Your knees will be in NJ, you left hand will be in PA, and your right hand will be in NY. True story/True place.

Paterson

Originally posted by panzerhund
slimmy is right that the place is actually in paterson.......if you ask on the phone im sure they,ll claim its west paterson as a lot of people are scared off if they think its in paterson.
I know there were a couple amps in Passaic that did the same thing; call them on the phone and ask for directions but they always say the establishment was located in Clifton or Nutley. One of them (which I don't know if it is still open) was the Wellness Center.

With the mention of Paterson, it made me think for a city that size there are very few MP's - one would surmise there would be more.

Always thought it be fun if there was a statistic available for NJ that contained the ratio of city population to MP's.

BTW: Speaking of Paterson, anyone remember the days of Don's Canal Street pub? That was one hell of a go-go bar. I believe it was Don's that ultimately established in court the legal paramaters for nude strip clubs.

I am used to the usual incall houses but not MPs. Is the typical MP routine an actual massage followed by a fast release via HJ? Is BJ or FS ever available, and if so do you just ask? I'm wondering whether MPs are worth the savings.