iso charmsnyc

Just clicked on the link corporate-secret.com, and I can't stop laughing.

They post the following:

"Please understand we are NOT FULL SERVICE - this is not just a disclaimer thrown in for legal reasons as it is on some other sites.

DO NOT COME HERE EXPECTING "EXTRAS".

WE DO NOT PROVIDE SEX OR PROSTITUTION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES"

After reading this, I clicked on the OUR STAFF link, there's a bunch of pictures of scantily clad women, with the one on the middle with legs spread.

Pretty funny stuff.

Regards,
ScottieDS

Disclaimer may be funny...

Hey Scottie,

The disclaimer is funny, and the pics are enticing, but they speak the truth. C.S. does not provide FS, but they do offer the massage nude I think.

I have exchanged emails with a lovely lady on their staff, so at least one of the pictures is accurate.

Has anybody GONE to either of the sister spas???

MJC

I've been there

Not bad for a hj... No luck w/ f.s. attempts. Girls are pretty, but not knockouts. But oh, those hands are wonderful. Very close to work for me, though, so it fills a need, especially on short notice.

been to both places, charms 1st then corporate secret which opened around the corner a few months later, apparently because they got really busy.lots of hotties there, theyve got something like 15 girls total but only 1 or 2 on at one time since places are small.totally nude w/ acceptable external touching, extent varying with each lady.some start off in nice lingerie others strip at get go.was told by owners charms is now closed to new clients unless referred by a member. would recommend if like upmarket american types and dont need the f/s end.