ISO Belize

Hello All,

I'm heading down to Belize with a buddy next week, San Pedro to be specific, and can't seem to find any info about the local "ladies" specific to that country or town. Can anyone help me out....?? Thanks in advance...

Dude, my suggesting is if you have any game at all forget the pros and just hit the clubs.

Game includes being in the right age bracket though when talking Spring Break... if you are a past your prime cuss like me than the pros could be the way to go.

Know though that many of the prostitutes working in Belize aren't native born and have been duped into coming, usually illegally, into the country with the promise of employment only to find themselves working in fast houses and clubs that front for prostitution rings.

Belize has the 2nd highest [after Haiti] growth rate for HIV in the Caribbean.

If it were me going I'd still try my hand at the NP4P scene, where you at least might find non or semi-pro action on the periphery that isn't involved in human trafficking and might be safer health-wise.

Thanks...!!

Thorn..... FIRST ....... Thanks for the heads up for the "little" head.

I thought I knew most of the the acronyms on here but the "NP4P" is throwing me.

Nonetheless, I always start with the club scene, with the hope of "game on". However, as we are going down in celebration of my good buddy's 50th and though he has a half a decade on me and I'd like to think that we both still have "game", the likelihood of "brothel-land" is probably better than pretty strong...... LOL ....

So after daytime activities of diving and fishing, we will be off looking for something to report back on.

Also, I drilled my Belize searches down further and found more of the "traffiking and HIV" that you referred to....... we'll be playing it as smart as possible and won't forget to double wrap......... especially if we make it to Raul's Rose Garden ........ a brothel that I picked up on several of my deeper searches....

Thanks again for your response ......... !!

Thorn..... FIRST ....... Thanks for the heads up for the "little" head.

I thought I knew most of the the acronyms on here but the "NP4P" is throwing me.

Thanks again for your response ......... !!
Glad to have been of any help.

NP4P = Non Play for Pay. Sex acquired through conventional male-female interaction and means other than straight up money for sex.