ISO an Independent to work a SMALL party....

"Upstanding" gentlemen? I think I know what that means.

I got a great mental image of a girl working a 4-guy party. First she's in a little French maid outfit . . . perhaps with her hair up. As each guy arrives she greets him, seats him in the living room, takes off his shoes, asks what he'd like to drink.

After all the guys are arrived and seated she goes into the bedroom to change. She comes out in some beautiful erotic lingerie, with her hair down. She does a little dance for the guys, and they gradually get hotter and hotter. They undress and once in a while one of them beckons her over, has her get on her knees in front of them. She provides a little oral service, not too much, mustn't end his fun too soon.

She does this for a while, first one guy and then another, and the guys are getting more excited and some of the action gets more heated, while she's orally servicing one guy another is behind her, rubbing her breasts, grabbing her ass, unhooking her lingerie, . . .

Ok you guys put your hands back on the keyboard now.

fisfh

Originally posted by Judge Crater
Actually have been masquerading all this time as a man. But am told that I'm pretty cute. Am 6'3" and weigh in at 220 lbs. Tad on the pre-op side so I tend to be a little upstanding myself. Hope that is not a problem.

I'll turn you out anytime you want. After some of the conversations we've had on other threads, I'd enjoy it.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

When I said I wanted to turn you out, I meant I wanted you to be the girl in the scene. We'd shave your body completely, give you a bath, powder you all over, dress you in some frilly little panties and a matching bra.

Of course you would need extensive training in pleasing a man. We'll start you out on bananas and cucumbers and if you do well you can progress to the real thing.

When your training is complete, we'll have a coming out party for you with half a dozen hot young studs from around town. You know, the kind of horny dudes who'll use you all night long and then invite some more of their buddies over.

Of course they'll be drinking a lot of beer, and there's only one bathroom. What shall we do, what shall we do?

fish