ISO AATR Advice

HI
I generally prefer young tight latinas. Jenny and Hailey caught my eye. The session would have to be a total gfe with all the bells and whistles. I like girls that are busty and curvy but in proportion (no jlo butt). The girl should also have great teeth and smile, not a lot of body hair (arms etc) and no sag in the chest and misdsection from being a mom. Do either of these girls fit the bill? Thanks

Originally posted by plazaman
HI
I generally prefer young tight latinas. Jenny and Hailey caught my eye. The session would have to be a total gfe with all the bells and whistles. I like girls that are busty and curvy but in proportion (no jlo butt). The girl should also have great teeth and smile, not a lot of body hair (arms etc) and no sag in the chest and misdsection from being a mom. Do either of these girls fit the bill? Thanks
They both fit the bill but sounds to me like Hailey might make you happier. You can't go wrong with either. Both definitely understand and give a GFE. you not only get all the initials but they deliver like they've loved you forever.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Jenny has the better body.

To her credit, Haily knows she's let herself go a bit and started going to the gym.

They're both attractive and will both give you a great session.

Plazaman might also be interested in Crystal, who's gotten very good reviews here.

so what will happen if I post how I feel, since Ive seen all three of these girls mentioned.

Jenny will offer the highest level of GFE. Warmth, tenderness, a genuine good experience. Shes attractive, I dont remember how tight she is. Overall, shes a doll and a pure pleasure. Gives great head.
Crystal-most certainly the thinnest of the 3, the tightest.
Small tits, seems to enjoy sex, good head, one notch below Jenny on the oral part, very very cute, although alot of tats, but I dont think the GFE is offered at the same level of Jenny, but, Ive seen Crystal more hours than Jenny, she offers a good experience.
Haily-cute, not tight, another doll in Vals collection, but shes not the same level of oral service of either Jenny or Crystal, if thats important to you. From what I remember, she offers a good GFE.
Warm, responsive.
This is a tuff choice if you dont care all that about oral service.
All offer bbbj, but Jenny leads in this dept.