ISO 4 providers for a Bachelor party

I think this is the first iso i have ever done. Looking for 4 or 5 providers for a 3 hour bachelor party at reasonable prices. I will expect to give a base price for the 3 hours and there should be plenty of extras afterwards to be discussed. It will be held in City Hall in manhattan with roughly about 15 to 20 guys. I have no idea how I would get a response but its worth a try I guess. Oh yea, Slinky, ur invited if u want LOL

Originally posted by sexpert
I think this is the first iso i have ever done. Looking for 4 or 5 providers for a 3 hour bachelor party at reasonable prices. I will expect to give a base price for the 3 hours and there should be plenty of extras afterwards to be discussed. It will be held in City Hall in manhattan with roughly about 15 to 20 guys. I have no idea how I would get a response but its worth a try I guess. Oh yea, Slinky, ur invited if u want LOL
hey sexpert,

if u got some leads let me know... i'm looking to get a bachelor party together for a friend as well. I gotta get it together soon (within the month). Doesnt seem like there are any good agencies that have "reasonable" prices.

Re: Re: ISO 4 providers for a Bachelor party

Originally posted by DaiDaiLun
hey sexpert,

if u got some leads let me know... i'm looking to get a bachelor party together for a friend as well. I gotta get it together soon (within the month). Doesnt seem like there are any good agencies that have "reasonable" prices.
What I have found are 2 lezzie girl shows (in there 30s) for 350 for the first hour, I figured lap dances would be like 20 bucks a piece after the 1 hour lez show, but the fucking greedy ho wanted 250 extra per hour there after! WTF is that?! They also said it depended on the person getting FS or BJs but on averages its 200 and 100 respectively unless the girl like the guy and she decides not to charge at all (I thought it was a BS ploy). So I blew her off and found some black ones who charge decent but black booty isnt really a chinese thang.... Then I found this other agency that I havent called yet but their models look SLAMMIN! Its the ads with LIMO rides or some shit like that on CL, figuring they are really expensive, I was thinking about renting out Bi Ho's place after dinner or something for 3 or 4 hours or so instead, but dont know if they can accomodate 20 people in that short of a time.

Avoid the limo place. I used them a few years back, maybe 2-3 yrs ago. Selected the girls, and when they arrived, you guessed it, weren't the same girls from the pictures.

Originally posted by fumpton
Avoid the limo place. I used them a few years back, maybe 2-3 yrs ago. Selected the girls, and when they arrived, you guessed it, weren't the same girls from the pictures.
fuckin, they look MADDD HOTTT in the website, I started drooling then thought to myself, cant be true. I dont know what to do now, thinking about just hiring 2 girls for the night then raid VIP with 20 guys.

fuckin, they look MADDD HOTTT in the website, I started drooling then thought to myself, cant be true. I dont know what to do now, thinking about just hiring 2 girls for the night then raid VIP with 20 guys.
There is this place called SohoTouch that does bachelor parties according to their website. THere is a review of this place somewhere around this board. But I don't know it's really gonna be a party or just a strickly massage for everyone.

Re: Re: ISO 4 providers for a Bachelor party

Originally posted by haamx
Nah,

Your first was something like:

"What's an Indy? A provider from Indiana?"

LOL.
Wow! u remember that shit? I thought I'd never live it down and apparently I still havent., LOL I got ripped for like 3 weeks from that!

Re: Find anything

Sexpert, u find anything for ur friends bachelor party ? Give me 411.
Sorry man,.... I put up an ad on craigs and there were lots of responses but they were just too expensive! First hour for a pair of girls for 300 is fine, but after that they want an additional 250 per hour on top of the heavy tips that we were expecting to lay down. So figure if we are gonna spend that kind of money, we might as well just take VIP for a joyride for 2 sessions a piece.

Re: Re: Find anything

Sorry man,.... I put up an ad on craigs and there were lots of responses but they were just too expensive! First hour for a pair of girls for 300 is fine, but after that they want an additional 250 per hour on top of the heavy tips that we were expecting to lay down. So figure if we are gonna spend that kind of money, we might as well just take VIP for a joyride for 2 sessions a piece.
but if u break that down between 20-25 guys, it's not too bad. i'm assuming within the 20-25 guys, half of them are not gonna want any "extras". did u try tina marie on CL? I think she responded to one of my post there.

Re: Re: Re: Find anything

but if u break that down between 20-25 guys, it's not too bad. i'm assuming within the 20-25 guys, half of them are not gonna want any "extras". did u try tina marie on CL? I think she responded to one of my post there.
Sorry, some misunderstanding here...... yes it is OK if you want 2 girls,.... we wanted 6 thats y it was gonna be wayyyy heavy duty.

Another Lead!

Here's an option if you're on a low budget. Talk with Jimmy of Blue Goose aka Slappy's in Paterson. This is really low end. Ask about rates to rent the club, he will suppply the girls. Went to a bachelor party there 2 years ago and it was out of f-king control. Let's just say that the girls were shit faced and pussy juice filled the air.

batch girls

I have set up a half dozen of these over the past year.... I guess my first made me famous, and now everybody invites me so I can help arrange the "details". Can't complain, really.

Getting 6 at once is hard only because finding 6 reliables free on the same slot is hard. I'd suggest booking 3 twice via two connections, if you really need 6. That way each "arranger" only has to corral 3 (no problem).

My biggest challenge was booking without paying all cash upfront. I will only deal direct with a lead lady, and only pay half the booking fee up front, and the other half when the ladies are on site. Been burned in the past. I understand the arranger splits with the other ladies anyway, so that has worked out well (if they don't show, nobody lost money to them).