Is weed killing the business?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The service I get seems to get lazier and lazier. I recently heard a woman actually utter "missionary is the best because you just lay there and do nothing. Even the conversation has drifted flat.

The drug of choice for working girls used to get cocaine. Women were alert, perky, vicarious... If anything they were too vivacious and talkative. And since they needed the money to support their habits they were always trying to impress and always up for longer sessions.

But how things have changed in the age of weed. Everything is slow and zero motivation. I recently had not one, but two women say "I'll give you half an hour " somewhat begrudgingly when I wanted multi-hour sessions.

Not to long ago at an incall spot I was talking to 2 of them and they both admitted that their service was better before they quit the Bolivian Marching Powder. "We were more awake, more social, and we needed the money so our service was on point. Now we just don't care as much." And trust me it shows in both of their sessions which are lazy and lackluster.

Last Friday I was at a lapdance spot. The cute little WOC didn't even get up off the couch once to say hello to any customers, try to give a lapdance or anything. The manager later said by text:
"I felt the vibe. ...
It's actually funny you mention "the little one". Deja. She was soo burnt out, her eyes with legitimately closed, completely unmotivated, could hardly move.
I'm agreeing with you 100%, I think (the other) is the way to go. And most choose that as well ....
But I agree that these girls smoking isn't exactly ideal while "at work".
It's one thing to be a functional smoker haha"

If you own a spot and want to keep your customers happy you might want to consider a ban on weed during work. Over the years there have been a number of houses which kept an internal stock of the other for their girls to buy. In fact it was often hard to find working women NOT on it. I'm not so sure this shift from "hard" drugs to "soft" drugs is good for customers, even if morally they are dead set against the uses of bugger sugar.

BTW, in my many years of dealing with Asians, I can not recall one high on anything.
Same here, I've never seen an Asian high on anything during an appointment. I do like to schedule late morning visits, before the lunch hour rush, and I have seen a few that were hung over. I know some of the Asian ladies and they love to drink!

Weed is everywhere in midtown. I can't walk down the street in front my office, in the middle of the day, without smelling it. I don't know how anyone can function at work like that, no matter what their job is.

billyS

Reign of Terror
BTW, in my many years of dealing with Asians, I can not recall one high on anything.
Might be the case because 99% of them are indentured servants who live at the same places the work (evidence of the cots you often see them sleeping on). The ones on Long Island are buses in from Flushing where they are housed.

This allows their handlers to keep a close eye on them.

All that said back in pre UG days I did venture into Manhattan a few times to try some AMPs and specially remember a time the young girl was very lethargic and has needle marks on her arm. Didn't give it much thought at the time because I just wanted some snatch and head back to Penn.

The service I get seems to get lazier and lazier. I recently heard a woman actually utter "missionary is the best because you just lay there and do nothing. Even the conversation has drifted flat.

The drug of choice for working girls used to get cocaine. Women were alert, perky, vicarious... If anything they were too vivacious and talkative. And since they needed the money to support their habits they were always trying to impress and always up for longer sessions.

But how things have changed in the age of weed. Everything is slow and zero motivation. I recently had not one, but two women say "I'll give you half an hour " somewhat begrudgingly when I wanted multi-hour sessions.

Not to long ago at an incall spot I was talking to 2 of them and they both admitted that their service was better before they quit the Bolivian Marching Powder. "We were more awake, more social, and we needed the money so our service was on point. Now we just don't care as much." And trust me it shows in both of their sessions which are lazy and lackluster.

Last Friday I was at a lapdance spot. The cute little WOC didn't even get up off the couch once to say hello to any customers, try to give a lapdance or anything. The manager later said by text:
"I felt the vibe. ...
It's actually funny you mention "the little one". Deja. She was soo burnt out, her eyes with legitimately closed, completely unmotivated, could hardly move.
I'm agreeing with you 100%, I think (the other) is the way to go. And most choose that as well ....

If you own a spot and want to keep your customers happy you might want to consider a ban on weed during work. Over the years there have been a number of houses which kept an internal stock of the other for their girls to buy. In fact it was often hard to find working women NOT on it. I'm not so sure this shift from "hard" drugs to "soft" drugs is good for customers, even if morally they are dead set against the uses of bugger sugar.
No I love my ganja sweets @Slinky Bender …sorry you have irresponsible potheads…the hell is going on now…i remember we used to smoke and work….like a regular day…

Is the market now so easy for these broads to care less and smoke more? I’m asking for myself as I am the same today and yesterday working with or without weed…?

Full disclosure, I never smoked nicotine products, did pot in high school(but found personally it wasn't a fun high, I didn't want to do anything, gave it up during my first year of college), switched to better drugs (shrooms, coke, MDMA) in college and didn't touch them again after college.

I'm finding the "lethargic" attitude has become more pervasive as pot use has become more common... I've all but stopped seeing my one under the radar because she smokes pot and she's gone all 'pillow princess' and does nothing

Also having grown up with cigarettes in bars and restaurants and then the switch to separate rooms for smoke/ no smoke in the 1990's I found the cigarette smoke to be less offensive. Not sure what changed in the last 30 years, but pot used to be a pleasant odor, now it smells like rotten swamp weed when smoked; walking through Manhattan, or even driving next to cars with the drivers smoking and our windows down, I'm rolling my windows and locking the doors like I'm driving through bad neighborhood...

No I love my ganja sweets @Slinky Bender …sorry you have irresponsible potheads…the hell is going on now…i remember we used to smoke and work….like a regular day…

Is the market now so easy for these broads to care less and smoke more? I’m asking for myself as I am the same today and yesterday working with or without weed…?
No clue i've smoken with a few pros and it was always a good to great session. Haven't smoked with a pro in years . However i smoke with my sbs and the sessions are dope.

These pros that are slacking are probably already bad service and probably over worked and not enough sleep @Slinky Bender

billyS

Reign of Terror
Full disclosure, I never smoked nicotine products, did pot in high school(but found personally it wasn't a fun high, I didn't want to do anything, gave it up during my first year of college), switched to better drugs (shrooms, coke, MDMA) in college and didn't touch them again after college.

I'm finding the "lethargic" attitude has become more pervasive as pot use has become more common... I've all but stopped seeing my one under the radar because she smokes pot and she's gone all 'pillow princess' and does nothing

Also having grown up with cigarettes in bars and restaurants and then the switch to separate rooms for smoke/ no smoke in the 1990's I found the cigarette smoke to be less offensive. Not sure what changed in the last 30 years, but pot used to be a pleasant odor, now it smells like rotten swamp weed when smoked; walking through Manhattan, or even driving next to cars with the drivers smoking and our windows down, I'm rolling my windows and locking the doors like I'm driving through bad neighborhood...
Because 30 years ago pot was grown organically. Now it's all hydroponic and smells like skunk..

Might be the case because 99% of them are indentured servants who live at the same places the work (evidence of the cots you often see them sleeping on). The ones on Long Island are buses in from Flushing where they are housed.

This allows their handlers to keep a close eye on them.

All that said back in pre UG days I did venture into Manhattan a few times to try some AMPs and specially remember a time the young girl was very lethargic and has needle marks on her arm. Didn't give it much thought at the time because I just wanted some snatch and head back to Penn.
Of all the Asian indys in flushing never came across any that did anything besides alcohol. I like that. Maybe cultural cause those countries have hash punishment for this.

I used to love getting high to fuck girls. I lived in California for a while and it was legal to smoke. Smoking sativa and fucking happens to he the best feeling for me ever. Your senses get heightened and you feel more. I never smoked with them or at there incalls. Always outside before entering.

As for the girl being high, as long as they can provide service I don't mind. Also I don't like when I enter a incall all I smell is weed. Like just do it outside.

Weed has always been around.
I rather spend time with a pot head than someone fucked up on dope.
Less drama too.
Kids today are just lazy.
Nothing worse than a lazy hooker
There are quotes, attributed to a king of Mesopotamia, and to Socrates and Hesiod, about how lazy the youth are.
So perhaps we can just add yours to the list.

Not sure what changed in the last 30 years, but pot used to be a pleasant odor, now it smells like rotten swamp weed when smoked
You aint alone with this sentment. I stopped smoking recently but in the beggining it was such a nice smell. Nowadays it sticks like aged piss or saliva mixed in with some stale (possibly moldy) weed that makes me want to puke.

Ps. This is based on less than a decade of use. Not sure how weed was before then

Weed has always been around.
I rather spend time with a pot head than someone fucked up on dope.
Less drama too.
Kids today are just lazy.
Nothing worse than a lazy hooker
I partally agree. There are some strains and edibles that knocked me down. There have been other strains that made me want to be active. It all depends on what you end up getting when you roll the dice with street dealers

I think stinky ass would kill the business faster than stinky weed.
I don't think the 2 have to be mutually separate... not a fan of shit smell, but other than doing the decomposing cadaver trick of "Vick's Vapo" pretty sure the current odorous weed is more than capable of masking bad swamp ass and shit smells

"I felt the vibe. ...

There's nothing like fucking a chic a few min after she busted a line of clean snow, it turns them into fucking sex maniacs and horny as fuck!!! But when you bang a chic after she smokes she can be just pretty ehhh blah.. dam I wish I was around back in the studio 54 days lol!!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
There's nothing like fucking a chic a few min after she busted a line of clean snow, it turns them into fucking sex maniacs and horny as fuck!!! But when you bang a chic after she smokes she can be just pretty ehhh blah.. dam I wish I was around back in the studio 54 days lol!!
I was. Back then women had an understanding that if they met a guy at a club and did his blow and then went home with him to do more, they was fucking.

Today a woman will go up to a man She never met at a club and ask him for a bump. And then another and another and another. And then he'll ask if she wants to go home with him and she says yes. And he says " You understand. If you're coming back to my place we're going to fuck right?" And she will say something like " What do you think, silly?"

And then she will go home with him and do a ton of his blow and if he finally presses the issue she will come out with " What do you think I am? A coke whore?"

Wellness, you are one. You're just to cash and dash coke whore.

"I felt the vibe. ...

They have to smoke sativa, as indiga is known as in the couch.

Seriously if you smoke sativa you’re more attractive and talkative. Indi’s you just want to sit there and watch TV. That should be the rule for working girls. Sativa on the cock and indi’s off the cock.