Is she faking it?

billyS

Reign of Terror
We might have already had a thread like this but I'm starting this as a companion thread to the other one I just started about the 25%.

I think sometimes it is very obvious, like if you just started fucking or eating and she blurts out, "I'm cumming!"

I think it actually easier to list the tell tale signs of when they really are cumming.

I've found there is no set way they cum so being with someone multiple times helps clue you into when she really cums and when she is faking it.

Some girls, but definitely not all will have vaginal spasms when the cum. You can feel it griping and releasing your dick. I would think this would be hard to mimick, and it's usually associated with a change in breathing.

The lower ab spasms. Usually associated with DATY, they can try to fake this but you can usually tell when the spasms are involuntary.

Squirting or creaming.

One thing I look for too is the change in breathing pattern. When its involuntary that usually means something is going on down stairs.

We might have already had a thread like this but I'm starting this as a companion thread to the other one I just started about the 25%.

I think sometimes it is very obvious, like if you just started fucking or eating and she blurts out, "I'm cumming!"

I think it actually easier to list the tell tale signs of when they really are cumming.

I've found there is no set way they cum so being with someone multiple times helps clue you into when she really cums and when she is faking it.

Some girls, but definitely not all will have vaginal spasms when the cum. You can feel it griping and releasing your dick. I would think this would be hard to mimick, and it's usually associated with a change in breathing.

The lower ab spasms. Usually associated with DATY, they can try to fake this but you can usually tell when the spasms are involuntary.

Squirting or creaming.

One thing I look for too is the change in breathing pattern. When its involuntary that usually means something is going on down stairs.

this would be specifically why i like daty, you can definitely tell as you're eating them out if the'ye getting wet or not and as soon as you start tasting their juices you know she is going to want to get fucked way more then just sticking it in right off the bat.
my best experiences have always started with daty.

this would be specifically why i like daty, you can definitely tell as you're eating them out if the'ye getting wet or not and as soon as you start tasting their juices you know she is going to want to get fucked way more then just sticking it in right off the bat.
my best experiences have always started with daty.
wanted to add also that you can clearly tell after a couple of times when they're faking the lower abs spams as clearly unintentional do not really tighten the hole abdomen but just a few areas and it varies as you eat her out and also it reacts with your tongue action and pace and she will have a hard time matching it.
also their breathing is much more intense.

billyS

Reign of Terror
wanted to add also that you can clearly tell after a couple of times when they're faking the lower abs spams as clearly unintentional do not really tighten the hole abdomen but just a few areas and it varies as you eat her out and also it reacts with your tongue action and pace and she will have a hard time matching it.
also their breathing is much more intense.
Yeah breathing patterns vs moans is a good way and also the "after shock" spasms.

Moans are easily faked but if you've been with someone more than a few times you can pick up on her breathing patterns.
And again, all girls are different so it's not one certain pattern to look for, you have to know hers and of course you have to know what her pattern is when she really cums.

Squirting or creaming.

The spasm is real when you feel it push against your tongue. The orgasm is real when you feel the wetter and the cervix moves back so you can get in all the way

billyS

Reign of Terror
The spasm is real when you feel it push against your tongue. The orgasm is real when you feel the wetter and the cervix moves back so you can get in all the way
The cervix moving up to allow deeper penetration is actually one of the stages of arousal not the climax.

Yes! I actually had one curl up in a fetal position after the third or fourth from the same session of daty. Her whole body was spasming.
It felt like victory! Lol.
Victory!! ??
Nice way to put it…
Definitely makes the session that more fulfilling knowing one is able to make the woman orgasm by our efforts—