Is She A Strictly Legitimate Masseuse ... or ... ???

any chance of a sensual massage here?

has anyone seen this girl ??

==========================

When I Say FULL BODY MASSAGE..... I MEAN it..... FROM YOUR HEAD 2 TOES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date:
Reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a GIFTED LMT & CMT, I HAVE SOFT HANDS w/a FIRM TOUCH! I DO FULL BODY MASSAGES FROM YOUR HAIR 2 TOES! I BLEND NERVE STRO KES FOR A LIGHT TOUCH THAT GIVES U TINGGLING SENSATIONS ALL OVER YOUR BODY with SWEDISH STRO KES FOR RELAXATION & DEEP TISSUE FOR YOUR ACHING PROBLEMATIC AREAS.

DEEP TISSUE, SWEDISH GYM(stretching), SWEDISH SPA, SPORTS/EXERCISE, TRIGGER POINT, MYOFASICAL RELEAS, PRE NATAL, SHIATSU, MEDICAL MASSAGE, REFLEXOLOGY, HOT STONE & MORE! hours massages can be a combination of massage types & half hour are usually one specific style. WHEN CALLING PLEASE TELL THE THERAPIST WHICH TYPE OF MASSAGE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN or ASK WHICH MAYBE BEST FOR YOUR NEEDS!

Seen this ad before but I think she only offers a r&t. I don't remember where the review was but I checked out where this place is located. It on a major road, by the stop light, and across the street is a bar. All the smokers watch who goes in and out.

hot LMT ???

Seen this ad before but I think she only offers a r&t. I don't remember where the review was but I checked out where this place is located. It on a major road, by the stop light, and across the street is a bar. All the smokers watch who goes in and out.

this girl seems to have what it takes .... the million dollar question is ... does she know how to use it ????

LOL.

anyway, she sounded ok over the phone and her rates are ok given the fact that there is no house fee involved ... 55 HH and 85 H.

I will TOFTT shortly and report back . Even if its a legitimate only massage, 55/85 from a good looking girl seems reasonable to me at least.

any idea where those reviews are Sidekicks ??

Last edited:
"anyway, she sounded ok over the phone and her rates are ok given the fact that there is no house fee involved ... 55 HH and 85 H.

I will TOFTT shortly and report back . Even if its a legitimate only massage, 55/85 from a good looking girl seems reasonable to me at least."

I JUST called her.... her phone went to voicemail, i left NO msg, and she dialed me right back... Without my asking she told me its 55.. I asked of thats for hr, she said no, hr=75

Also said "she works out of amityville too"

Dont know what this adds to the puzzle, except she sounded quite unsure of herself for a legit therapist. I DID NOT make appt

Last edited:
this girl seems to have what it takes .... the million dollar question is ... does she know how to use it ????

LOL.

anyway, she sounded ok over the phone and her rates are ok given the fact that there is no house fee involved ... 55 HH and 85 H.

I will TOFTT shortly and report back . Even if its a legitimate only massage, 55/85 from a good looking girl seems reasonable to me at least.

any idea where those reviews are Sidekicks ??
Seek, let me dig a bit further. I'll see if I can find them.

well ... legit therapists don't do hj's .... right ?

that may explain her "apprehension" ?

how was her voice ? LOL

Btw ...she is Canadian
Actually her voice was low, quiet, and confusing. Like either she was a chick who totaly lives the Zen life and is sooooo laidback, or else the type that occasionaly uses a needle in the arm for kicks

I visited a few times in Queens before Amityville place opened. She lives close to the new place.
Very friendly and chatty but there are limits.
55 for the half. full hr not available. plus 25 for hj so plan on 75 for half hr.
she sounds better in person than she does on the phone. the ladies come out to play but hands only, no sucking. They are nice tho !
IMO it is worth trying a few more times to see if she loosens up a bit.
PS It takes her 25 minutes to get to Queens. Call and leave msg. She gets back to you quickly to make an appointment.

Last edited:
I visited a few times in Queens before Amityville place opened. She lives close to the new place.
Very friendly and chatty but there are limits.
55 for the half. full hr not available. plus 25 for hj so plan on 75 for half hr.
she sounds better in person than she does on the phone. the ladies come out to play but hands only, no sucking. They are nice tho !
IMO it is worth trying a few more times to see if she loosens up a bit.
PS It takes her 25 minutes to get to Queens. Call and leave msg. She gets back to you quickly to make an appointment.
55+25=75?

how are looks compared to photo posted above? i could care less how she sounds.

Do not bother! I called and met up with her. woc, cute face, cute body. before we started she asked if i wanted the happy ending for 20 extra.. i said sure. seriously i think the massage part lasted about 2 minutes. she put a little lotion on my back.. rubbed for about a minute.. then on the legs.. rubbed another minute. Then she asked me to turn over, no tease, nothing! i think maybe she rubbed my legs for about 8 seconds then straight for the kill.. one handed and with no style.. just a straight up and down jerk.. her phone rings while she was doing it ..and she answers it!!!
There was bad reception . i hear the hello? hello? finally she hangs up. i figure im ok now.. .. guy calls back. she answers again! same thing. figure im in the clear.. but no! she starts texting with one hand while shes stroking! very impersonal.. practically stood at attention during the stroking/texting. i finally nut and she hands me a towel and walks out while i clean up. worst massage ever!

Legit..no
masseuse...no

So, I was tired of the AMPs and hoped I might get a decent massage. My experience echoed that of club goer, but there was one exception...she raised her rates. She now wants .75/30min massage and 1.00/30 min with HE. I only brought $.80 with me and decided to give her a shot. She now wants more for topless on top of the She had me lay on her bed. The massage took all of 30 seconds before the flip. Five minutes into the HE she tells me her hand is getting tired and asls me if I want to stroke it. No...that's what I am paying you for. I decided that I was going to hold out for as long as possible to make her earn her money. Honestly, the whole thing lasted well short of 30 minutes and the service was the poorest I have had in a while.

Looks: 5
Service: 2
massage: non-existant

high hopes dashed

Thanks for the updates guys.
I was hoping she would get better after I saw her the first 2 times. Seems there is no reason to ever repeat.
Shame since the massage the first time was really good for 30 minutes.

Last edited: