Is it proper to do 69 with a provider ?

When I'm paying, her "pleasure" is not an issue. Quotation marks intentional. You really think a provider is coming with you? You special? Or does she come six times a day?
She may have boundaries, those have to be respected.
I want what I want from my providers, and she's being paid. No, i don't want to hurt her or degrade her, or intentionally disgust her, but neither am I dating her or pleasing her.
The best thing I can do dfor her is make it quick or make it clear that she did well enough that I'll be back.
I don't know about that. One provider who I saw at a bodyrub agency incall was a girl who I dragged out of the place for private outcalls, simply because she enjoyed my pleasuring her (first with fingers, then licking around but not on the privates). That led to her coming to my place, and although she stated no FS, that's exactly what happened.

She was supposed to be there an hour, stayed three. She was supposed to not do FS, she did. And she never charged me more. Still doesn't to this day, and our sessions can last a full day or the weekend.

I'm guessing if I didn't pleasure her, the rest wouldn't have happened. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes it does. And I like pleasuring them for the sake of it. It doesn't have to be about me. I've gone to a place and just pleasured the woman during the session when I felt like it.

Maybe I'm weird, though...

Well I did it and it was great... she tasted like a sweat nectar and as tight as can be... I was nervous to do it and I think she was a little shocked.i can tell she was getting off because the DT got more intense.

I don't know about that. One provider who I saw at a bodyrub agency incall was a girl who I dragged out of the place for private outcalls, simply because she enjoyed my pleasuring her (first with fingers, then licking around but not on the privates). That led to her coming to my place, and although she stated no FS, that's exactly what happened.

She was supposed to be there an hour, stayed three. She was supposed to not do FS, she did. And she never charged me more. Still doesn't to this day, and our sessions can last a full day or the weekend.

I'm guessing if I didn't pleasure her, the rest wouldn't have happened. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes it does. And I like pleasuring them for the sake of it. It doesn't have to be about me. I've gone to a place and just pleasured the woman during the session when I felt like it.

Maybe I'm weird, though...
Hey, you say it "doesn't always happen" and you remember well the time it did.
Anything is possible, why couldn't you meet your soul mate here?
I know of at least one provider who thinks she'll meet a guy doing AMP work who'll take her away from it and take care of her for the rest of her life. She made cumming noises from giving me a hj (!). Maybe she will.
What are the chances? 1% tops?
Or, maybe you can be a sugar daddy!
ANTYTHING IS POSSIBLE

Hey, you say it "doesn't always happen" and you remember well the time it did.
Anything is possible, why couldn't you meet your soul mate here?
I know of at least one provider who thinks she'll meet a guy doing AMP work who'll take her away from it and take care of her for the rest of her life. She made cumming noises from giving me a hj (!). Maybe she will.
What are the chances? 1% tops?
Or, maybe you can be a sugar daddy!
ANTYTHING IS POSSIBLE
True...I've heard more than a few strange things.