Is it just me, or are more girls looking for car dates?

It's something I've been noticing more and more in ads on Long Island at least. More and more girls are posting ads for car dates and trying to charge incall prices. I'm noticing more girls advertising out calls too, but that's always been a thing.

Has the industry gone mad or am I just noticing something that's always been there?

It's something I've been noticing more and more in ads on Long Island at least. More and more girls are posting ads for car dates and trying to charge incall prices. I'm noticing more girls advertising out calls too, but that's always been a thing.

Has the industry gone mad or am I just noticing something that's always been there?
Yes I've noticed the same. But personally i don't trust a Cardate unless i know them or they're from sa. Ive also notice alot more fake ads on the list.

billyS

Reign of Terror

I noticed it too.
And what cracks me up is when they also throw in terms like high class.
Or they give hh and hr rates.
I think the pimps are just trying to maximize profits. Why pay to put your hoes in a room when the john will provide a place to play.

I think a combination of factors.
  1. The amount of unconstitutional suspicionless spying by LE at hotels and motels.
  2. Add up all the ALPR's and Red Camera lights placed nearby also increases the LE's surveillance of comings and goings.
    • More "John's" having to get creative in why their car was in such and such location to SO's excuses...
  3. Everyone is being caught up in this dragnet, so i think less "Johns" are taking the incall options. Putting the squeeze on both the pimp'd and independents profits after hotel costs.
    • It's not just the services cost anymore, but the potential redlight camera fees
    • Or the cops who get a little more promotion minded, or whose supervisors want increased PR pressures, start trolling the parking lots with the mobile ALPR's and the hotels checkin registries.... start showing up at your house to ask "Questions" in front of the SO. They'll be bogus, like "your car ws at parking lot, did you notice anything unusual that night"... they're just fishing, but nothing you can do stop that harassment.
  4. The increase in the recent news of hotel arrests, etc...
Car service is much easier to avoid those issues, and anyone caught is more by bad/blind luck than anything else. Typically it takes cops at least 40 minutes to show up for non emergencies, and that's only if you park someplace that someone notices anything to be bothered to call the cops. I've done car dates across the street from the 6th Precinct in Suffolk County in the Wendy's/old Waldbaum's shopping center, unless you go at meal time never a cop car on the lot and with the PM-Walk in not unusual to have cars coming and going in the evening engines running

There’s a huge decline in providers that stay in Hotels around the area. This is mainly to do with the collapse of BP and CL. The Girls who stayed at the Hotels were mainly from out of State. They could advertise ahead of time letting clients know when they were arriving. And Advertising was cheap for the most part.

I miss those days. Tessa, DDD Vanessa, Super, Breanna breeze, Tiffany Taylor, Ginger (Brooke), Allie, , Danica, Sally.... etc.....

They all vanished soon after the BP shut down. Such a shame, it was like being in a candy shop....