Inward Garce on CL

Hi all,

I found this as on CL... Has anyone seen her ? She sounds pretty kewl... But if she looks hideous I definitely can't enjoy myself... I'll have to muster up the courage to take one for the team...

Massage greatness has arrived here on East Tenth Street, land of Auden, Rothko, Ginsberg, Second Avenue Deli's amazing pastrami and yours truly. Take a slim blonde of dazzling smile beauty. Add spiritual, calming Village studio with candles, flowers, spring water, juices, fresh linen, a great shower, soothing music from Bach to Enya, from Miles Davis to George Harrison to Nico...real massage skills including Swedish, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Cranio-Sacral Therapy and Aromatherapy, a pro table with bolsters for your absolute comfort, a positive creative mind devoted to your healing and a sweet, FUN release, coolness and YOU, and there you have it: mojo restored! There are 95 reasons to try this healing adventure!

When you're ready for that special body treat known as a sensual massage, you want to be in good hands. My years of training and experience combine well with my backround in comedy and New Age thinking to bring you an earthy alternative to extremes of violence and numbness which are less than healing. You deserve the best! You deserve to experience Inward Grace!

Thanks KIC....
wow... I'm a bit man-o-phobic... but it sounds like she's a real she..
I'll have to think about it a little more... Thanks for taking the hit....
Did she have a nice rack as she claims in some of her ads ?

Yes nice rack, I played with above her clothes, she probably would have let me go under the clothes. The massage was good, 2 cups, nice body, cool chick. Face and voice makes me skeptical. Good luck, let us know.