Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp go down.

All three went offline for a time yesterday.

Imagine if it was permanent?
Hundreds of thousands of women would become irrelevant immediately.
I was traumatized!!
Unable to find out what Mrs. Smith or Mrs Jones or anyone else for that matter was eating for dinner, or where they were, or what they bought, or what they wore,….who the fuck cares..

A relaxing day, IMO

billyS

Reign of Terror
I follow several woman on Instagram for titillation purposes only.

You know the drill, you're bored, you pick up your phone, click on Instagram and look at some hot young thing in a bathing suit or lingerie.

But honestly the majority of the ones I look at are so stupid and vapid.

There is this one from Brooklyn who thinks she is a fitness instructor. Her advice is just stupid but because she has a six pack and some definition all these other people think she really knows what she is talking about.
But she is hot AF and when she does certain poses she makes my dick tingle.

There is another who I have no idea how she accomplishes anything else because she posts about four times a day in different outfits and locations. But again, she has an amazing body.

So I'm thinking these woman have so much of their lives tied up in Instagram what would they do without it.

These gals also hawk their OF among other options where you can see their other content (for free or paid).
The only thing they will lose out are the cheap asses like myself that only go after the free content.

You know the drill, you're bored, you pick up your phone, click on Instagram and look at some hot young thing in a bathing suit or lingerie.

There is this one from Brooklyn who thinks she is a fitness instructor. Her advice is just stupid but because she has a six pack and some definition all these other people think she really knows what she is talking about.

There is another who I have no idea how she accomplishes anything else because she posts about four times a day in different outfits and locations. But again, she has an amazing body.

So I'm thinking these woman have so much of their lives tied up in Instagram what would they do without it.
I don't follow any pros or ig models or any Woman on IG, that i don't personally know. I would never give them money for only fans. Idc what the vast majority of people think.

Some of these "social influencers" have gotten so gassed up off simps it really is something crazy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't follow any pros or ig models or any Woman on IG, that i don't personally know. I would never give them money for only fans. Idc what the vast majority of people think.

Some of these "social influencers" have gotten so gassed up off simps it really is something crazy.
You don't have to give them money to follow them. It's free.
You're thinking of the Only Fans page. I don't follow those.

You don't have to give them money to follow them. It's free.
You're thinking of the Only Fans page. I don't follow those.
I'm saying i dont do either. The follows go to their head. I will maybe go check out a profile or two. However to have to follow to view their private account, I'm good.

Hope I can tag a few when they are over the hill

How do you keep that away from SO ? Mine saw the follows on my Instagram and blew a gasket.