injury while having sex

about a 2 weeks ago i had sex with this asian girl everything was perfect until the end where the penis cameout and she sat on it,wasnt too hard so i paid no mind to it i finished said my goodbyes , 2 days later i start to feel this pain on my penis under my shaft it would hurt so bad when ever i wanted to pee.. since i did it raw i thought it was some sti or the typical uti ....then on day 6 i started to see that i had no strength on my penis anymore i know some stds/stis can cause this so i go and get tested they prescribed the typical doxycycline since my penis was inflamed to the point where the opening of my penis couldnt even open sometimes to pee

i get the results back and everything is clear everything negative but my penis is still hurting under the shaft and i have no strenght down there to even move it...it gets hard but just lays to the side because there is no strenght there.i dont even enjoy masturbation anymore cause it hurts, everything about the penies looks weird like its not in the right place like something detached there and honestly im losing my mind over, this my mental health is not in the right place at the moment... has anyone experienced something similar to this? i need guidance .

This could be the next episode of "Sex Sent Me to the ER!"

https://www.businessinsider.com/mma-fighter-ray-elbe-broke-penis-during-sex-accident-2021-5

a penis fracture can occur when there is trauma to an erect penis. A penis fracture differs from other fractures in the body because the penis has no bones. During an erection, the penis is engorged with blood that fills two cylinders (corpora cavernosa). If an engorged penis is bent suddenly or forcefully, the trauma can rupture the outer lining of one of the two cylinders (tunica albuginea). This can result in a penis fracture.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/21707-penile-fracture

Left untreated, a penis fracture might result in a curved penis or the permanent inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sex (erectile dysfunction).

This could be the next episode of "Sex Sent Me to the ER!"

https://www.businessinsider.com/mma-fighter-ray-elbe-broke-penis-during-sex-accident-2021-5

a penis fracture can occur when there is trauma to an erect penis. A penis fracture differs from other fractures in the body because the penis has no bones. During an erection, the penis is engorged with blood that fills two cylinders (corpora cavernosa). If an engorged penis is bent suddenly or forcefully, the trauma can rupture the outer lining of one of the two cylinders (tunica albuginea). This can result in a penis fracture.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/21707-penile-fracture

Left untreated, a penis fracture might result in a curved penis or the permanent inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sex (erectile dysfunction).
The Dennis Rodman story ...

Yikes!

V

The Dennis Rodman story ...

Yikes!

V
Never knew that about Rodman... 3 times, ouch, ever since this happened to a buddy of mine during our college days (cowgirl hasn't been fun, way to much fear it could happen to me).

I'd be a lot more cautious about it in being aggressive in "pounding"

about a 2 weeks ago i had sex with this asian girl everything was perfect until the end where the penis cameout and she sat on it,wasnt too hard so i paid no mind to it i finished said my goodbyes , 2 days later i start to feel this pain on my penis under my shaft it would hurt so bad when ever i wanted to pee.. since i did it raw i thought it was some sti or the typical uti ....then on day 6 i started to see that i had no strength on my penis anymore i know some stds/stis can cause this so i go and get tested they prescribed the typical doxycycline since my penis was inflamed to the point where the opening of my penis couldnt even open sometimes to pee

i get the results back and everything is clear everything negative but my penis is still hurting under the shaft and i have no strenght down there to even move it...it gets hard but just lays to the side because there is no strenght there.i dont even enjoy masturbation anymore cause it hurts, everything about the penies looks weird like its not in the right place like something detached there and honestly im losing my mind over, this my mental health is not in the right place at the moment... has anyone experienced something similar to this? i need guidance .
So when is the review for the Asian girl?

So of all the crazy risks we have to worry about in this hobby, thanks for giving me this new one.

I hope the 2 inch demon can get his 2 incher right again.
it was getting better i could move it again after 3 weeks of not feeling anything , decided to go try my luck ...it was getting erected until it was time to go in thats when i realized my penis was just not strong enough to penetrate her, started to hurt once more and my penis was hard enough to stand but too soft to go in ...i have this week an appointment with the urologist hopefully there is a fix to my problem, life without sex is not worth living ..ill update you guys once i see the doc