Info Susan - Real Date

Found this girl online Susan 5’2, green eyes, 110lbs, NNJ. Have any of you guys seen her? Need to know because if you have the dates off:(

Since this is a real date something I haven’t done in a while I have a few questions for the membership.

1. Flounder should I bring one or two sample packs of classic perfume
2. When I pick her up at her house is it ok to ask to use her shower before we go out?
3. This is an extended date and we are going to dinner – do I leave the money in an envelope on the table at the restaurant.
4. In an effort to have her understand me better do you think is ok to share the tales of my online friends, Betty, Jenn, Greek Girl, and Kimmie?
5. I also thought I would print out All “The not so dirty jokes” just to make sure we have plenty to talk about at dinner will this work?
6. I am working on an embellished version of “daro and the laptop”. Do you think she will find that fascinating?
7. Will it be ok to cut the date short so I can have plenty of time at Jewels Party?
8. I believe she is independent but might be a republican. Do I still need to tip her at the end of the night?

Thanks in advance for you advice any other things you think I should do just post them.

SB

Last edited:
yea if u do go out with her and even though u and i never met

tell her i sucked the meat off your bone and u bought me a laptop with a envelope inside of it..

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by Shoreguy
Found this girl online Susan 5’2, green eyes, 110lbs, NNJ. Have any of you guys seen her? Need to know because if you have the dates off:(

Since this is a real date something I haven’t done in a while I have a few questions for the membership.

1. Flounder should I bring one or two sample packs of classic perfume
2. When I pick her up at her house is it ok to ask to use her shower before we go out?
3. This is an extended date and we are going to dinner – do I leave the money in an envelope on the table at the restaurant.
4. In an effort to have her understand me better do you think is ok to share the tales of my online friends, Betty, Jenn, Greek Girl, and Kimmie?
5. I also thought I would print out All “The not so dirty jokes” just to make sure we have plenty to talk about at dinner will this work?
6. I am working on an embellished version of “daro and the laptop”. Do you think she will find that fascinating?
7. Will it be ok to cut the date short so I can have plenty of time at Jewels Party?
8. I believe she is independent but might be a republican. Do I still need to tip her at the end of the night?

Thanks in advance for you advice any other things you think I should do just post them.

SB
1. Bring only one.

2. Smell her hair, if it doesn't smell freshly washed, you should suggest that you take a shower together if bedroom play becomes available.

3. No

4. NO! Deny, deny, deny!

5. Sounds like a good idea!

6. Yes.

7. If she's REALLY cool, you could just bring her there.

8. Give her the free totebag that came with the perfume set.

Last edited: