Info: Hand On Salon or Apricot Massage in Hillside NJ??

Apricot = Not worth it

Tried it out during the summer as a change from Nirvana and would not go back even if it was "on the house". The place is in a 3 story office building on Bloy Street - reached it off Rt 22 East. The girls - 4 of them ranged from 5 to almost 7 in looks, mostly white / latin. Had a so-so Harry R. without the top, played a little with tem but no where near as good as many MP I have visited. For the money and action would have been better off at a AMP where they would have at least be apprecitive....

Had a similar experience as dforreal when I went there. Very unenthusiastic HR is the best you'll get. Your time and money are better spent elsewhere.

apricot

ditto on the uninspiring HR at Apricot, and considering I'm alwayss willing to take care of those who take care of me, my experiencein this locale says skip it

Apricot

Had the single worst MP experience in my life at Apricot. Girl laid me down on the table, barely scraped her fingers on my back, finished this "massage" in about 15 minutes, said I could get dressed, and when I suggested extras told me I should find myself a girlfriend for that.

Ouch. But no tip and it was an early morning special, so no blood.