Indy 347-757-8389, Merrick Latina

So every now and then on the “lower end” ad sites you can find a gem if you have the patience to sift through all the bullshit ads and crackhead chicks on the island. This week I have done just that.

Seen her twice in the span of 4-5 days and probably will again, she fantastic and price point is excellent.

Got quoted 120/ss, 150/hh, 200/hr when I first called with if I remember correctly bbj advertised in the ad so I didn’t ask. The photos in the ad show a caramel complexioned chick with a video chick curvy body. MM ass which when done well I’m a huge fan of, and what I figured were man man tits. In that respect I was wrong, they’re real and they’re spectacular.

anyway, kind of crunched for time here so I’ll sum it up for you guys - she is most definitely the girl in the photos. Probably 30-33 south American girl. She has decent English, if you know some Spanish I believe it may score points for you and will definitely make the communication easier.

Her ass is like 2 Christmas hams, perfectly round, tight waist, nice hips and great real, round tits. 50 on top for the bbbj which was so good that the second time I went I asked her to just go until I said stop which amounted to like 15-20 mins zero complaints.

Then when it comes to fucking she’s not a little girl so she can take everything you’ve got, and even throwing it back at me. I haven’t cum that powerfully in a while it was intense man. She was throwing that ass at me basically knocking me back. She’s thick and she’s got great sex faces in missionary, etc.

Working out of a crappy hotel on sunrise but it’s perfect for what it is. If I missed anything please don’t scold me just trying to do community service. Have at it fellas

billyS

Reign of Terror
So every now and then on the “lower end” ad sites you can find a gem if you have the patience to sift through all the bullshit ads and crackhead chicks on the island. This week I have done just that.

Seen her twice in the span of 4-5 days and probably will again, she fantastic and price point is excellent.

Got quoted 120/ss, 150/hh, 200/hr when I first called with if I remember correctly bbj advertised in the ad so I didn’t ask. The photos in the ad show a caramel complexioned chick with a video chick curvy body. MM ass which when done well I’m a huge fan of, and what I figured were man man tits. In that respect I was wrong, they’re real and they’re spectacular.

anyway, kind of crunched for time here so I’ll sum it up for you guys - she is most definitely the girl in the photos. Probably 30-33 south American girl. She has decent English, if you know some Spanish I believe it may score points for you and will definitely make the communication easier.

Her ass is like 2 Christmas hams, perfectly round, tight waist, nice hips and great real, round tits. 50 on top for the bbbj which was so good that the second time I went I asked her to just go until I said stop which amounted to like 15-20 mins zero complaints.

Then when it comes to fucking she’s not a little girl so she can take everything you’ve got, and even throwing it back at me. I haven’t cum that powerfully in a while it was intense man. She was throwing that ass at me basically knocking me back. She’s thick and she’s got great sex faces in missionary, etc.

Working out of a crappy hotel on sunrise but it’s perfect for what it is. If I missed anything please don’t scold me just trying to do community service. Have at it fellas
Did you get a name?

I checked the phone number also, ( to see if I could get the name) and all the pictures I saw had the face blurred out.
It was way back. Forget the site but it goes back as the far as the first time they post. She had the name on photo’s earlier on. She’s been all over judging buy the cities. If UG does not have her this site does, it’s not a review site just keeps there adds.
That’s how I found the new add (Indian lady) old photos before the implants.

So saw OPs post and thought I'd give it a whirl and message. She was quick on the text and we agreed on 120 for ss (20 min). She did the LE check and then when I got to the place, she asked for a picture of the area to verify I was there. Sent it and took like 10 minutes because she was having issues receiving the picture, but I had time to kill anyway so it didn't affect me.

Got into the room and it had no smell of smoke. She understands English really well all things considered and she seems like an incredibly nice lady. She wasn't a clockwatcher at all. She took off all her clothes and I got onto the bed where she put the cover on and gave me a cbj. It wasn't the best cbj but boy did it get better the longer it went on for. After 10 minutes, I wanted to switch over for the main course. We did CG and RCG followed by missionary for the grand finale. She doesn't let out any fake moans but she was still vocal and it seemed very genuine. She doesn't let you suck on her tits but you are allowed to touch and she also allowed FIV.

Overall great session and I would repeat for sure.

Total Damage: 120 ss

I found some free time and decided to try something I had previously seen recommended. Thanks to those who shared their reviews. The communication was straightforward, detailing services and prices, followed by the location and a picture. I opted for a quick visit session for $120, and it was absolutely worth it. She's an energetic experience. Our session included a variety of positions: CBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and missionary.

For those seeking a pretty, fit woman with long hair with minimal effort from your side, she's the perfect match. All you need to do is lie back, relax, and enjoy the experience she provides.

- Looks: 8/10
- Price: $120
- Duration: Around 7 minutes

I definitely plan to return.

......I opted for a quick visit session for $120, and it was absolutely worth it. She's an energetic experience. Our session included a variety of positions: CBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and missionary.....
- Price: $120
- Duration: Around 7 minutes

I definitely plan to return.
A question for you:
u say CBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and missionary plus I assume some time to put on a condom .
7 minutes — really?

Review, since it's much needed.
Have seen this one in Westbury last go around. Setup was easy. Pic of parking lot and you're in. I opted for SS $120

Upon arrival, she opens the door in sexy lingerie. That ass has definitely had some work done, but the surgeon did an incredible job. It borders on the line of , "is this real or enhanced". It's not comical like some other providers. She didn't go overboard, but you can tell it had work done.
She's not small , but not big. Nice size to her. And her tits are magnificent. If I had to bet, I'd say natty.

She seems incredibly sweet. For a pump and dump, getting a provider who you can have some chat with is rare. Treat her well.

She immediately puts the bag on for a CBJ which was good. Have had better. Then she gets on top. And oh boy can she take it. As the above poster said, no effort required on your part. Sometimes that's nice. She's doing all the riding. I'm about to blow and I tell her lets go doggy. Again, she's throwing that ass back on you. I honestly probably was not big enough for her. I blow almost instantly. Was very embarrassed. Is what it is. In and out in 8 minutes.

Great experience though. I may go for 2 pops if she offers.

SS: $120
Looks: 8/10

A question for you:
u say CBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and missionary plus I assume some time to put on a condom .
7 minutes — really?
It doesn’t take much to get me hard, if the wind blows hard on my thigh I get hard...
I was automatically hard and when I saw her in her 2 piece lingerie.
Clothes came off, slurp-slurp, bang-bang, poison release. As im walking towards the elevator smiling, I looked at the time. It was about 9 mins difference.