Indian Salma (independent) (516) 500-3821 (text only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the same Salma who worked in AMP settings in Flushing and Manhattan. She has resurfaced as an independent and operates out of a private apt in Manhattan (east side).
I found her twitter page (@IndianSalma) while searching independent Indian providers and from the photos there guessed she was the same Salma reviewed here on UG in AMP threads. Texted the number for an appointment and saw her. Screening was light.

She's wearing a wig in her twitter pictures. In reality her hair is colored blond that goes well with golden-ish skin color. Her looks are sultry and hot, and she could just as easily pass for a Latina or Arabic. She exudes sexuality and has a superb aim-to-please service attitude. Petite and nicely proportioned body, hot lips that she puts to great use, and a lovely butt. She has nice face with beautiful and expressive big eyes and gorgeous hair. Her personal hygiene is top-notch. She speaks English fluently, with just a hint of an Indian accent dropping in when she is excited and animated! She is uninhibited in her full service, unlike other Indian providers, at least in my experience, and seems to enjoy her sexuality.

I like 90 minute or longer sessions and I had communicated with Salma in advance about pacing. She is a very understanding and perceptive provider -- and from her other reviews here, I could see she does not blindly follow a script. This is her best quality and enhances the overall experience. She is a provider who customizes her service for you, and that gives it a realistic feel which I think will only get better with repeat visits. The fact that the setting is a private apartment adds to the perception of a hook-up date.

She welcomed me with a kiss that progressed to LFK to DFK. She offered to shower together which I readily agreed to. The shower was a mutual mauling of each other...intimate and passionate. She dropped to her knees and gave me a preview BBBJ. Superb.

We moved to the bed where she kissed me from head to toe, including some rimming. I'm not into rimming but she told me she loves giving and receiving it. She made me hard with a BBBJ, DFK, whispering dirty talk, sucking her boobs and licking her delicious pussy. She was wet and she vocalizes her pleasure well. CFS was a few standard positions...her ass looks great in doggie, and she does an enthusiastic cow-girl with her boobs within reach and she guides you to the level of nipple pinching that she enjoys. I wanted to finish in her mouth, so when I got close to it, I pulled out and she ripped the cover off and gobbled me up hungrily and took me to an explosive finish in her mouth. She opened her mouth and let it all drip out of her mouth onto my stomach.

I'm a one-shot guy (two shots are offered for appointments an hour or longer), so we used the remaining time for cuddling and getting to know each other more. She is gracious about post-coital cleanup and kissed me on the way out. I will most certainly repeat.

$380 per hour

Status
Not open for further replies.