independents in chicago area needed

Chicago help also

Get to Chicago a lot and never found much. Seems most are overrated and expensive. If you find something nice let me know to.

Thanks

Chicago Girls - Do your homework

Most of us are reviewed on other boards. Some of us even take excerpts from the reviews and post them on our site in case you don't have accounts there.

Some of the most highly reviewed ladies are not shall we say centerfold material (I sure as h*ll an not!) but they get good reviews.

With the question of price...most ladies here fall between $250-$350 an hour with the midrange being of course $300. I have tried to run specials here for $150 an hour and have had absolutely no calls. The theory seems to be "If it's that cheap, what's wrong with it?"

The most important thing is to try to stick to independents or agency ladies with good reviews. I can't tell you how many times I have read reviews of expensive gorgeous ladies that were horrible!

Hey Olivia, good to see a Chicago girl here. Not too many Chicago girls on this board. Well, none actually, since the few that ever did post here seem to have gotten banned. Just be aware that this board is notorious for banning providers who don't buy ads; it's wise to read up on the rules... no posting of specials or contact info or that type of stuff unless you have an ad up.

æ