In search of a Granny

If you are into Asians and available today boy have I got the treat for you. Two grandma aged Asians working in Hauppauge. 607-234-2929.

This is a rotating number - so it's playing roulette as the pics are always fake. I had them both and used their faces for bbbj for probably about 12 minutes. Came on one of their mouths. Pretty sure they'd do whatever you wanted. Paid $120 although that number was on the spot after 'choosing'.

Do with that info what you will. I need to go take a shower and scrub my skin with sandpaper.

Try Tiffany the Polish Gilf. She is tall and blond with a fit body for woman in her 60's. Paid 200 for a half hour and she took me to her bedroom--orn was on tv and she offered me a drink. She does a srip tease after I get naked. Sex toys everywhere you can use them on her or she will use them on you. She liked getting whipped then on to a BBJ. Covers me up and hops on for cg. In missionary she asks me to put it in her ass so I oblige.

I asked her to fuck me with one of her strap ons and she was gentle finished me by fucking my ass and jerking me off.

This is one kinky granny--not sure what her limits are.

Phone 718 6831817 near JFK.