In praise of MILFs

This is for the young bucks out there, please be very leery of the MILF/ GILF rabbit hole. Take it from someone who got swallowed up by it at an early age- there is almost no turning back. Once you are turned out by a sexually awakened older woman you will never view sex the same way again.

If you are sexually adventurous either through the hobby, swinging or other situations that may find you encountering a mature woman you will get a taste of their nectar. While you may initially gravitate to the well-preserved older lady, because thy look good, at some point you will find yourself with a matronly overweight not particularly attractive, perhaps a bit hard on the eyes, mature woman. They see you before you notice them, because they smell your curiosity in older women. They watch as you pursue the well-preserved older ladies while waiting for their turn to get you.

When you are most vulnerable due to your raging lust to explode, you will encounter one of these otherwise frumpy mature ladies. She will make the first move, you will hesitate at first, but due to the blood gathering in your crotch your mind will go with it.

She will attack your penis the way a fat girl loves cake. Your body will experience sensations never imaginable. Your mind will be in a fog of confusion because how could such an unseemly looking woman give you so much sexual pleasure. Then before you know it she may lick your anus, stick fingers there while administering fellatio, and so much else that will build your release. She will play you like a fiddle and allow you to stick your member wherever you please, while goading you to keep pushing the limits of pleasure. The word accommodating is inadequate to describe what this frumpy dowager looking lady will let you do to her body.

Once the agony and ecstasy of her sexual ministrations are too much to handle you will explode! You will release ejaculate in such copious quantity you’d think there is no fluid left in your body. After releasing your mouth will be dry, your head will be spinning and best of all your body will be sated. When you settle down from after your orgasm, you’ll look at the object that stirred such euphoria in your loins with a mixture of revulsion and desire. Wondering how you could derive so much pleasure from such a bland looking creature.

Unfortunately, by the time you leave your new conquest, wondering who truly conquered who, you are already thinking about the next time with her. You are cooked and will never see a woman the same way again. You’ll wonder what the older women you encounter daily are like sexually. They will smell your interest and depending on opportunity may encourage your interest in illicit carnal bliss. No older woman will be safe from your sexual gaze: the matronly dry cleaners’ wife, the bodega owner’s wife, the smiling mature cashier where you buy your groceries- all become fair game.

Beware the rabbit hole of MILFs/ GILFs- you have been warned.

Regards,

Pops

billyS

Reign of Terror
This is for the young bucks out there, please be very leery of the MILF/ GILF rabbit hole. Take it from someone who got swallowed up by it at an early age- there is almost no turning back. Once you are turned out by a sexually awakened older woman you will never view sex the same way again.

If you are sexually adventurous either through the hobby, swinging or other situations that may find you encountering a mature woman you will get a taste of their nectar. While you may initially gravitate to the well-preserved older lady, because thy look good, at some point you will find yourself with a matronly overweight not particularly attractive, perhaps a bit hard on the eyes, mature woman. They see you before you notice them, because they smell your curiosity in older women. They watch as you pursue the well-preserved older ladies while waiting for their turn to get you.

When you are most vulnerable due to your raging lust to explode, you will encounter one of these otherwise frumpy mature ladies. She will make the first move, you will hesitate at first, but due to the blood gathering in your crotch your mind will go with it.

She will attack your penis the way a fat girl loves cake. Your body will experience sensations never imaginable. Your mind will be in a fog of confusion because how could such an unseemly looking woman give you so much sexual pleasure. Then before you know it she may lick your anus, stick fingers there while administering fellatio, and so much else that will build your release. She will play you like a fiddle and allow you to stick your member wherever you please, while goading you to keep pushing the limits of pleasure. The word accommodating is inadequate to describe what this frumpy dowager looking lady will let you do to her body.

Once the agony and ecstasy of her sexual ministrations are too much to handle you will explode! You will release ejaculate in such copious quantity you’d think there is no fluid left in your body. After releasing your mouth will be dry, your head will be spinning and best of all your body will be sated. When you settle down from after your orgasm, you’ll look at the object that stirred such euphoria in your loins with a mixture of revulsion and desire. Wondering how you could derive so much pleasure from such a bland looking creature.

Unfortunately, by the time you leave your new conquest, wondering who truly conquered who, you are already thinking about the next time with her. You are cooked and will never see a woman the same way again. You’ll wonder what the older women you encounter daily are like sexually. They will smell your interest and depending on opportunity may encourage your interest in illicit carnal bliss. No older woman will be safe from your sexual gaze: the matronly dry cleaners’ wife, the bodega owner’s wife, the smiling mature cashier where you buy your groceries- all become fair game.

Regards,

Pops
You're quite the linguists Pops !

Regards,

Pops
You say that like it’s a bad thing

Regards,

Pops
I was teen at 16 when I got my first taste of a MILF I continued to see MILFs at every chance I got never once did I feel drawn into one that I was not attracted to.Now that I am 58 I still seek out mature woman ....never once did I regret being with any one of them.

Pops - the only thing you didn't warn the younger brethren about is that having been assaulted, used, and drained - as you are gazing at a less than svelte object on the other side of the bed, wondering what just happened - a hand and then a mouth will find it's way to between your legs seeking, asking, nay - demanding that you rise from the ashes and repeat your performance, again and then again.
Eat your wheaties my friends.

Regards,

Pops

Pops, your expose' was brilliant and filled with wisdom unknown and inconceivable to one never trapped in the MILF/GILF quicksand. You outlined subtleties with respect to being typecast by the MILF/GILF community and expounded on their mature, wily, mystical powers to size-up lonely young virile prey and steal and drain their essence to satisfy their unfulfilled wanton desires and to reclaim a son back to her womb.

If the young stud does not realize that his initial attraction was probably more of a consolation and a targeting of a non-contested easy lay, he soon becomes a victim of his laziness, as she robs his youth and self-confidence rendering it harder for him to swing with the finest females of his contemporary age.

I, too fell victim to the matronly scheme in my twenties. When attempting to extricate myself from the vicious cycle, the MILFS/GILFS reared up in all their matronly guile and fury to make one last stand to secure their prized and coveted possession.

I did escape, but not without battle wounds that scarred my soul.

But, Pops, again, your articulation of "the disease" is so intelligent and true, dissecting a malady that oftentimes left undiagnosed and therefore untreated, can steal a young man's "GOLDEN YEARS."

Thank you, Chief.

So I've noticed a consistency with my MILF maybe somebody has a suggestion. While she acts ditzy she is sharp as a tack and with a great memory. I've noticed bloodshot eyes and sometimes when she closes her eyes it looks like she's stoned out of her mind and I think she just went to sleep on me but a split second later she's just fine. She's always clean hygenicly she even washes afterwards and I see no track marks or anything. She also seems very naive and looks like she needs a lot of male loving so maybe I just jumping at shadows and it's her personality or is she on something?

Easy come easy go

So my milf -- and one sb -- are down. Both freaked out on me. "Simple" as that. Been doing the normal BS talk with them all and I slowed it down because if they wanted to have a more real conversation they could have but I wasn't going to continue the how you doing I'm fine how you doing stuff. I've tried to make the conversation interesting but they don't want to so so be it. You just want to fool around I down for that but then don't pretend that's not what we're doing. The SB incrementally led up to it over three days into Sat night (I knew what she was up to) and the milf on Sun asking to meet. I said sure in a few weeks lets see which they both already knew had even said it themselves. Both immediately burst into how I don't care about them and how poorly I treat them. Since I don't treat them poorly in the slightest I called them each out on it and it got stupid from there but I mostly didn't bite mostly they just argued with themselves while I watched it unfold. Both stupidly said goodbye then. I didn't respond.

As Annie sings bet your bottom dollar (no pun intended Annie) they'll pop back up in a few weeks. Oh baby blah blah. Yeah well you showed your true colors. Didn't have to do this at all.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Easy come easy go

So my milf -- and one sb -- are down. Both freaked out on me. "Simple" as that. Been doing the normal BS talk with them all and I slowed it down because if they wanted to have a more real conversation they could have but I wasn't going to continue the how you doing I'm fine how you doing stuff. I've tried to make the conversation interesting but they don't want to so so be it. You just want to fool around I down for that but then don't pretend that's not what we're doing. The SB incrementally led up to it over three days into Sat night (I knew what she was up to) and the milf on Sun asking to meet. I said sure in a few weeks lets see which they both already knew had even said it themselves. Both immediately burst into how I don't care about them and how poorly I treat them. Since I don't treat them poorly in the slightest I called them each out on it and it got stupid from there but I mostly didn't bite mostly they just argued with themselves while I watched it unfold. Both stupidly said goodbye then. I didn't respond.

As Annie sings bet your bottom dollar (no pun intended Annie) they'll pop back up in a few weeks. Oh baby blah blah. Yeah well you showed your true colors. Didn't have to do this at all.
Any names or handles you want to give or are you just posting because you want to clutter another thread with useless chatter?

Any names or handles you want to give or are you just posting because you want to clutter another thread with useless chatter?
There's enough of that to go around. To the best of my knowledge the milf never had a handle that I know of met her in the wild the sb her handle was something along the lines of sugar dre her name was something like Sha ron with a hard o sound never asked her how to spell it.

There's enough of that to go around. To the best of my knowledge the milf never had a handle that I know of met her in the wild the sb her handle was something along the lines of sugar dre her name was something like Sha ron with a hard o sound never asked her how to spell it.
Post numbers. I'll do the small talk, and see them now. When they see what cheap bastards there are out there, they'll go running back to you. Maybe I get a bj, maybe I don't, but I've got nothing but wasted time on my hands right now. Win win for everyone.