In praise of MILFs

Sorry to hear about your ATF and about you date last night. Who did you see at last minute that was catastrophic?
I've been testing the waters with MILFs lately. I hadn't done so in the past because I always thought the baggage would be too high. Others have said that's not so and seems to have had good MILF dates so I finally went with it. I'm finding they're definitely different people. Not so much baggage but they're worrying about real things in their lives. But no better no worse as we all got issues. Setting up the date all happened within minutes and I was off to get her and I don't even know if I ever even looked at the account name except for now and it says the default Sugar Baby thing. She said something about deleting her account in the car as we were driving but I didn't fully process it. I suspect she's not going to be back perhaps due to me as I just think we gave each other a horrible time. Oh well it happens.

I've been testing the waters with MILFs lately. I hadn't done so in the past because I always thought the baggage would be too high. Others have said that's not so and seems to have had good MILF dates so I finally went with it. I'm finding they're definitely different people. Not so much baggage but they're worrying about real things in their lives. But no better no worse as we all got issues. Setting up the date all happened within minutes and I was off to get her and I don't even know if I ever even looked at the account name except for now and it says the default Sugar Baby thing. She said something about deleting her account in the car as we were driving but I didn't fully process it. I suspect she's not going to be back perhaps due to me as I just think we gave each other a horrible time. Oh well it happens.
I have dating MILFs for a long time. It actually started in my late teen years with mid 20's and early 30's because they actually knew what they wanted plus they taught me a lot about pleasing a woman. Girls my age (teens and early 20's) did not know what really got them going. I also like the idea of being with an older woman at that time no real commitment since they were they married with little ones it the occasional call and say come over. Sure once in awhile the kid would wake up from nap right in middle but she more than made up for it when she put back to sleep. Now In my late 50's I try to hook up mid 30's and 40 year old married /mothers cause again no real commitment My current FWB is a 40 year old married mom with a 2 young kids we see each other about 2-3 times a week she knows my life style since she has to give in to the husband once in awhile. She has never broken a date we set up and even has called at last minute for time together. But good things do last her husband is transferring and she is moving in June so it is time to find another MILF for a NSA relationship MILFS in my opinion are hotter than these 20 year old's who really do not know what they want or need JMHO

I have dating MILFs for a long time. It actually started in my late teen years with mid 20's and early 30's because they actually knew what they wanted plus they taught me a lot about pleasing a woman. Girls my age (teens and early 20's) did not know what really got them going. I also like the idea of being with an older woman at that time no real commitment since they were they married with little ones it the occasional call and say come over. Sure once in awhile the kid would wake up from nap right in middle but she more than made up for it when she put back to sleep. Now In my late 50's I try to hook up mid 30's and 40 year old married /mothers cause again no real commitment My current FWB is a 40 year old married mom with a 2 young kids we see each other about 2-3 times a week she knows my life style since she has to give in to the husband once in awhile. She has never broken a date we set up and even has called at last minute for time together. But good things do last her husband is transferring and she is moving in June so it is time to find another MILF for a NSA relationship MILFS in my opinion are hotter than these 20 year old's who really do not know what they want or need JMHO
Ok that's encouraging to hear as I have two others I'm thinking about lining up. Not my normal body types and they're not biting so far as I'm trying for 100 but they want the same top dollar don't know if they're getting it from others. If I can get by the area I'll try that xena too although she's not my body type either. In the end she may turn out to be the least hassle. I was thinking low cost fast relief qvs without long journeys more like a walk to booty call while others are out of their house as I pass by their neighborhoods. So far they just seem unsure what SA is quite about plus want discretion so its been walking on eggshells partly even though it seems they've had to have done this before. I'm thinking fucking mom to destress her just before school pickup time is a public service I can help them with.

I’ve been fucking MILFS since I was 18, along with any other age group but recently at 32 & divorced in the last few years have found that I can go either way easily with a 20 year old or a 45 year old.
The older women usually are less drama and more sensual experience plus they just want to get fucked like a bull like me whether there in a marriage that is fulfilling or divorced.
younger ones are drama for many reasons NP4P or P4P.
It is surprisingly easy to find MILFs too and maybe I’ll give away some of my LI hot spots if this thread progresses or I ever come off moderation.

I'm just starting this exploration for now and wondering maybe SA isn't even the place to do it as I want to do it on the cheap but it's where I'm dwelling at least in the short term. Bet there is a lot of milfs young and old alike not getting attention either fizzle is gone or divorced or bored watching Springer or similar. Fucking them like a bull would be perfect while taking my sweet time leading up to that. Him: Honey why you glowing tonight? Her: I got bull-fucked earlier!!

Regarding hot spots not sure what you mean by this like bars or something you mean? Or do we have to hang out in laundromats? lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm just starting this exploration for now and wondering maybe SA isn't even the place to do it as I want to do it on the cheap but it's where I'm dwelling at least in the short term. Bet there is a lot of milfs young and old alike not getting attention either fizzle is gone or divorced or bored watching Springer or similar. Fucking them like a bull would be perfect while taking my sweet time leading up to that. Him: Honey why you glowing tonight? Her: I got bull-fucked earlier!!

Regarding hot spots not sure what you mean by this like bars or something you mean? Or do we have to hang out in laundromats? lol
My lengthy hiatus from this board coincided with a relationship with a neglected 35+ WOC MILF. Two kids and an overweight, impotent husband.
Obviously takes a little more effort than answering an ad and plopping down some money but in the long run is much cheaper and the sex more personal, especially if you click (which we did big time)
They are out there.

[QUOTE="billyS,
Obviously takes a little more effort than answering an ad and plopping down some money but in the long run is much cheaper and the sex more personal, especially if you click (which we did big time)
They are out there.[/QUOTE]
My last two FWBs I have had relationships with. Was arranged by my buddies wife they are friends and women talk so I was invited to a dinner or a get together at their house and introduced and we clicked started talking about what we needed and wanted and went from there. The only reason I still hobby is because she does have a home life and we can meet 2-3 times a week so a little something to keep things going in between our encounters...I have not really met one out in a hot spot ....

I’ve been fucking MILFS since I was 18, along with any other age group but recently at 32 & divorced in the last few years have found that I can go either way easily with a 20 year old or a 45 year old.
The older women usually are less drama and more sensual experience plus they just want to get fucked like a bull like me whether there in a marriage that is fulfilling or divorced.
younger ones are drama for many reasons NP4P or P4P.
It is surprisingly easy to find MILFs too and maybe I’ll give away some of my LI hot spots if this thread progresses or I ever come off moderation.

There are known Milf spots. North shore Long Island has a good amount. Rare 650 on Thursday nights is one such spot.... Go the bar one night and hang out to see if its your crowd. Lots of neglected wealthy women who have nothing to do with their time, but go the gym, get plastic surgery and try to get laid when there husbands are away.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There are known Milf spots. North shore Long Island has a good amount. Rare 650 on Thursday nights is one such spot.... Go the bar one night and hang out to see if its your crowd. Lots of neglected wealthy women who have nothing to do with their time, but go the gym, get plastic surgery and try to get laid when there husbands are away.
Rare 650 was the first place that came to mind when I read Massey's post.
Used to go there about seven years ago with my buddies, mostly to play wingman but wound up smashing a few North Shore house wives. One was Italian and I took her to the Meadowbrook Inn down the road. Banged her for three hours then when the call came that time was up she asked if I'd pay for the rest of the night and let her crash there. A little weird but I said why not, she a good fuck.
Did a Jewish girl in her car. She got me hard with her hand while we were making out then slid her panties off and climbed on bare and basically raped me until she came at least twice. My lap and the seat were drenched. Dumped a load in her.

Never saw either one of them again.

Rare 650 was the first place that came to mind when I read Massey's post.
Used to go there about seven years ago with my buddies, mostly to play wingman but wound up smashing a few North Shore house wives. One was Italian and I took her to the Meadowbrook Inn down the road. Banged her for three hours then when the call came that time was up she asked if I'd pay for the rest of the night and let her crash there. A little weird but I said why not, she a good fuck.
Did a Jewish girl in her car. She got me hard with her hand while we were making out then slid her panties off and climbed on bare and basically raped me until she came at least twice. My lap and the seat were drenched. Dumped a load in her.

Never saw either one of them again.
add Burton and Doyles and Blackstones to the list LOL

You guys are forgetting the Carraige House aka the Cougar House! It's like shooting fish in a barrel there. I've been trying to convince a buddy of mine that is recently divorced to come with me, I'm sure he can pull one with relative ease.

Blackstone is Melville, B&D's was Great Neck but has since closed. The Rusty Scupper or the Lusty Scupper as we called it also comes to mind that was in Syossett.

Blackstone is Melville, B&D's was Great Neck but has since closed. The Rusty Scupper or the Lusty Scupper as we

called it also comes to mind that was in Syossett.
Rusty Scupper has to have closed 25 years ago?

Rothmans in East Norwich has its share of Cougars .. although I cannot remember the mid week night, last visit there the bar was stacked well...

So true! Milfsmilf will break you in two to get orgasm. The do it with determination. I like that.

So true! Milfsmilf will break you in two to get orgasm. The do it with determination. I like that.
The other reason I love MILFs is that they are so open minded and want to explore and try new new things and role playing has been one of top adventures Talk about orgasm's from them it likes sex is new to them makes you wonder how many men out there forget what a hot wife they have..oh well I am not going to tell that leaves them for us guys who appreciate their sexual appetite