Impressions of UGers

sw here's a little gifty babe:

' & e.

meet me on the corner of west 4 & west 12; i'll be wearing a garter belt, fishnets and my best silicone strapon.

all i want for christmas is the orange suede prada handbag at neiman marcus,
hvb

der, that's not really true, it's one of the things i want for christmas.

milan to venice how many kilometres?
hvb

Last edited:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that although Donny may have hobbied, he never poked his sister Marie. He has however looked at her ample melons more tham once.

Re: This Is True

Originally posted by justlooking
(PS -- If, contrary to all probabilities, you really are a female working prostitute, I think I love you.)
You already know the answer to that question, all you have to do is stop, take a moment and think hard and deep.

Now get ready, go ask my dad for permission and come back, I want you on your knees, I like being proposed the old fashioned way just don't tell mom and dad I'm a whore.

Originally posted by jp1064
You'd be surprised.
No way JP I can bet money that Donny never hobbied nor will he. He's LDS and been temple married to the same woman for a hundred thousand years and made an eternal commitment.

Re: sw here's a little gifty babe:

Originally posted by h. von bingen
' & e.

meet me on the corner of west 4 & west 12; i'll be wearing a garter belt, fishnets and my best silicone strapon.

all i want for christmas is the orange suede prada handbag at neiman marcus,
hvb

der, that's not really true, it's one of the things i want for christmas.

milan to venice how many kilometres?
hvb
HVB promise me you won't go out dressed like a white trash Donna Summer. It's just not you!

I'll buy you that bag but I have a few items on my list xmas list as well. Care to barter?

One hundred steops to Sheimel Shomozel House & Beverage Corp.

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Originally posted by Sexywhore

No way JP I can bet money that Donny never hobbied nor will he. He's LDS and been temple married to the same woman for a hundred thousand years and made an eternal commitment.
Of course! No church going person would ever be the least bit hypocritical.

Originally posted by Kimmie
OMG TRADER LOOKS LIKE ANDY GARCIA?????????

No wonder Betty is all over him like white on rice..

Andy is the finest man alive.. That I will never have..
hahahaha....Kimmie you made me peeeeeeeee in my thongs!

Trader is in my hunting list for sure...just the way he mails to me makes me shiver and get all mellow...I can just imagine HOW is his sexappeal in person...not to mention the only body part I want to feast on.

Originally posted by traderjack09

She's not on me like whit on rice, if she were she would have made the trip to LI by now..
I'm not over you like white on rice...but more like a lioness in heat luring her mate.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... :)

Originally posted by greekgirlinnj
trader it takes planning to see 10 days of men im sure it will be soon
you read me wrong GG...I said if I ever go up to LI (or NNJ or NYC for that matter) I would need at least 10 days to see all the guys who constantly mails and ask me if I ever consider a trip up north.

I'm bound in south jersey and the central area is how "north" I go for my incalls.

Sometimes I think about going north, specially to return the favor to the ones who takes time out of their busy schedule to travel all the way down to my neck of the woods.

Originally posted by Sexywhore

and he definitely looks like he experiments at the back door...

Betty,
You are right, the magic isnt the fact that the woman buys my palm reading line, it is the intimacy of holding a womans hand looking her in the eye and telling her what she needs...

trading hands

Originally posted by traderjack09
Betty,
You are right, the magic isnt the fact that the woman buys my palm reading line, it is the intimacy of holding a womans hand looking her in the eye and telling her what she needs...
:) exactly.... but my "line" is different.
With you holding my hand, I don't want to "hear" but feel that you know what I want you to do: ATTACK ME!
mmmmmmmmm damn, I'm horny, after couple days of homebound holiday jollies I'm ready for my first prey tomorrow morning.
It's all your fault Jack.... poor guy, he's not even going to have a chance to breath.

Ill breathe when Im dead.... Oh wait its sleep when im dead. Not that I want to get into cyber sex here, but I can def feel the builkd up here Betty, waiting just like you said, so sex until I see you

here's what i learned in SPELLING class at poor white trash hebrew school --

schlemil: dope, fool.

e.g. He's a real schlemiel.

schlemazl: unlucky person.

e.g. The poor schlemazel had his car stolen.

talmudic question:

what is more painful? a witless person trying to be witty or a witty person acting witlessly?

6 of 1,
hvb

Last edited: