Impossible to review a response to an ad

Originally posted by jseah
or it's the woman's fault for being raped because she's walking around wearing a miniskirt and a tight tank top with her tits bulging out.
That isn't what I am saying and you know it.

Just when was it that we totally stop taking responsiblity for how our actions contribute to what happens to us?

Re: Re: Re: ignorance is bliss

Originally posted by xxx_xoxo
is it really the case that because i am stupid it gives you (you of this opinion) a sense of permission to interfere with my life?
Not at all. I am a proponent of "The Golden Rule". Anyone who has read my posts for any length of time knows that. I have said, and precisely in these words, that somone donning a 'kick me' sign does not give anyone the right to start kicking.

That doesn't mean that it gives folks to start donning kick me signs willy nilly either. It would be great if people could walk around in a fog and others wouldn't take advantage, but this is the real world we live in. People of common sense acknowledge this and act accordingly.

clarification

thorn,

i am sorry if i wasn't clear ~ i KNOW you are not of the opinion that "CL girls are are dumb bitches and deserve what they get". i was addressing persons who DO have that outlook (and the question you quoted was facetious!)

i like your golden rule almost as much as i like golden showers... and fools gold ;-)

xoxo

fa·ce·tious

adj.
Playfully jocular; humorous: facetious remarks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[French facétieux, from facétie, jest, from Latin factia, from factus, witty.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language,

Re: Re: clarification

Originally posted by slinkybender
I didn't realize that questions could be facetious.
but my remark...that Thorn also quoted...was facetious......

I'm disappointed....he should know me better than that....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ignorance is bliss

Originally posted by slinkybender
He who has the gold, makes the rules.
In real life it works out that way more.

Realists have to acknowledge, and make provisions for, the differences between what we'd like the world to be and the way it actually is.

Re: Re: Re: clarification

Originally posted by jseah
but my remark...that Thorn also quoted...was facetious......

I'm disappointed....he should know me better than that....
Sorry.

You are dealing in a two dimensional medium. It is sometimes hard to pick off when people are being serious vs. jocular.

With my peculiar, dry, style I have been victim of that myself more then once.

Last edited:
well, Im not going to make a mistake here, but I will give a general idea.
Married man willing to help out college student(female) with expenses.

Thats close enough, and basic and simple.