Im a newbie HELP

I think it's 25 posts. But, only advertisers can post their ads throughout the boards. Non-advertisers can only post in the "Free Ads" section. However, if the thread you wanted to start is not an ad, but another discussion topic, then you could start that thread in the appropriate section.

cinnagal call me and I will fill ya in ~ it is a *little* different here. I was shocked to see you here .... WELCUM ! you are gonna have fun with boys here ! and it DOES pay to advertise here ! :wub:

when can I post in other forums that I am touring at? and also when can I get access to my pm's?
Well, you first must know the rules. ALL NEWBIES must provide services to any UG member in good standing at no charge. This initial period allows you to practice and receive erromous experience and true guidance. I know this a nuisance to all members but we must do what we must do.

Your Welcome !!

Well, you first must know the rules. ALL NEWBIES must provide services to any UG member in good standing at no charge. This initial period allows you to practice and receive erromous experience and true guidance. I know this a nuisance to all members but we must do what we must do.

Your Welcome !!

hey where the hell is my freebee from you ? my IOU has dust on it LOL

he he he Cinnagal