If you had really serious money...

Originally posted by Wwanderer
However, the only airline emplyee I ever had (as far as I know) was a "customer service agent"; I saw her as an outcall (agency) provider the night before at a hotel near the airport and then looked up and saw her checking-in passengers in the line next to mine as I was going to fly out the next morning!
That's the kind of thing that would drive me absolutely crazy (in a good way).

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Originally posted by justlooking
That's the kind of thing that would drive me absolutely crazy (in a good way).
I glanced in her direction and immediately caught her eye; I think she may have just started staring in my direction. There was the sort of flash of recognition, and we both sort of half smiled and looked away. I glanced back in her direction a few times, of course, but she was busily looking at her customer or screen and paid me no further attention that I noticed. She could well have had the impression that I was ignoring her too if she happened to look when I was not glancing etc. Nothing at all was said between us. It gave me a sort of weird feeling. Naturally I kept my eyes open for her on trips through that same airport I made over the following few years, but I never saw her again.

It was a sort of weird feeling, but I would not describe it as an "absolutely crazy" one. Btw, our session the night before was fine but nothing all that remarkable or outstanding.

-Ww