Idiot of the week.....

There's no shortage of idiots, thats for sure. I should have created this thread ten years ago. I've got a decade backup of idiots I don't know where to start.

This weeks winner....

Although CNN should learn the difference between a mortar and firecrackers.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/04/new.york.fireworks.arm.loss/index.html?eref=igoogle_cnn

NY man blows off arm with firecrackers

New York (CNN) -- Like fireworks, it has become an Independence Day weekend tradition unto itself: fireworks-related injury.
On Saturday, a man lighting fireworks outside his Long Island home became the latest victim when he completely severed his left arm from his shoulder, Suffolk County police said.
Eric Smith, 36, was using a three-foot-long metal tube to shoot mortars near his Islip Terrace home on Saturday evening. One of the explosives shot out and struck him in the left arm, taking it off, said police.
Smith's friends wrapped the arm in ice and took him to the hospital -- where Smith was listed in serious condition.
Doctors will try to reattach the limb, police said.
A new study by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission found that nearly 9,000 people were taken to the emergency room and two people died in 2009 from fireworks-related incidents.
Of them, nearly 6,000 of the injuries took place during the 30 days surrounding last year's 4th of July holiday -- and many resulted in the loss of a limb.

Last edited:
A true fucking moron......MICHAEL LOHAN. A guy who has no talent except to ride the coattails of his dysfunctional and constantly in-denial daughter. A guy who never passed a microphone without spewing idiocy into it. And a scumbag who cruised my wife when I was 5 feet away and his fiancee wasn't looking. Hey Lohan, remember me, you're the short little twerp who left the restaurant when you couldn't handle me eyeballing you. Grow a set.

A true fucking moron......MICHAEL LOHAN. A guy who has no talent except to ride the coattails of his dysfunctional and constantly in-denial daughter. A guy who never passed a microphone without spewing idiocy into it. And a scumbag who cruised my wife when I was 5 feet away and his fiancee wasn't looking. Hey Lohan, remember me, you're the short little twerp who left the restaurant when you couldn't handle me eyeballing you. Grow a set.

Oh, that shirt is the worst, this guy is the sleaziest !!

The judge should just look at this pic before sentencing Lindsey, she deserves some sort of a break considering who's her Daddy, no wonder she is a mess.

More !!!

I can't get enough of the Mel Gibson meltdown, my only regret is that it's happening after his prime years. His father denies the Holocaust, the apple could not fall far from the tree. He was known for his nasty and macabre practical jokes for years, once drugging a well known actress before she went on Letterman and sending one of his leading lady a gift wrapped freeze dried rat, he is a sicko but good looks and box office draw lets you get away with a lot.

Although I wish he never made another dime I still believe he is the perfect choice to star in the remake of Soylent Green, he has now topped Chuck Heston in being one of the most controversial leading men in Hollywood history.

All old Chuck did was say the govt would be prying his guns out of his cold dead hands.

We've played mel's... How bout some of Chucks greatest hits.

[youtube]nRG6ahCs_t0[/youtube]