I want tickets to see the Rolling stones

I tried that approach here, unsuccessfully, to get tickets to Roseland.

But maybe people will be more interested in what you have to trade than what I have to trade.

Originally posted by justlooking
I tried that approach here, unsuccessfully, to get tickets to Roseland.

But maybe people will be more interested in what you have to trade than what I have to trade.
Still looking for tickets to Roseland? ;) justlooking, I'm justkidding

Great show but where were the models? Obviously Sheryl Crow blew someone to get the cameo......she was probably in Mick's sedan which HBO filmed leaving the Garden.

Last edited:
Originally posted by mojosair
Great show but where were the models? Obviously Sheryl Crow blew someone to get the cameo......she was probably in Mick's sedan which HBO filmed leaving the Garden.
I would have to agree with you.

The band clicked after the fifth song or so......Midnight Rambler was dynamite, as was Monkey Man (Ron Wood is a great guitar player).....from there on the show got better and better. Jumping Jack Flash was the most spirited I have heard in in years.

Sure, the Stones are older but there is certainly a lot younger musicians can learn musically from these guys.

Where were you sitting Houston?

I saw all 3 shows when they were in Philly

The best one for sure was the 2nd one at the First Union Center.
The spectrum was ok as well as the Tower.

Had a blast at all 3. Can't wait to see them again!!

Gathering Moss

Originally posted by LoonyTunes
I tried to watch last night but I kept laughing. It was like watching a slow motion movie. I think the Rolling Stones are beginning to gather some moss!!
I have seen the Stones on ever one of their tours. I can't decide who is getting a moss covered. First saw them at Asbury Park Convention Hall 1964. Price of the ticket $6.00. Still have the program.

Last edited: