I thought a Rolling Stone was supposed to gather No Mas

Mick Jagger, 73, welcomes 8th child in New York
December 8, 2016 11:12 AM
By The Associated Press

Mick Jagger's representatives say the rock legend has welcomed the birth of his eighth child.

Jagger, the 73-year-old frontman of the Rolling Stones, was on hand Thursday at a New York hospital when girlfriend, Melanie Hamrick, gave birth to the couple's son. According to a statement, both parents are "delighted" and "mother and baby are doing well."

Jagger already has seven children — Georgia, James, Jade, Elizabeth, Lucas, Karis and Gabriel — who range in age from their 40s to teenagers. He is also a grandfather of two children.

Hamrick is a ballerina who has performed with the American Ballet Theatre in New York.

In May, fellow Rolling Stone Ron Wood became a father again at 68 after his wife, Sally Humphreys, gave birth to twin girls.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Thanks Brother B!!!

I always tell Ashley 201 that I wanna give her my babies. This will snap me back to reality.
She always says no BTW.

Mick Jagger, 73, welcomes 8th child in New York
December 8, 2016 11:12 AM
By The Associated Press

Mick Jagger's representatives say the rock legend has welcomed the birth of his eighth child.

Jagger, the 73-year-old frontman of the Rolling Stones, was on hand Thursday at a New York hospital when girlfriend, Melanie Hamrick, gave birth to the couple's son. According to a statement, both parents are "delighted" and "mother and baby are doing well."

Jagger already has seven children — Georgia, James, Jade, Elizabeth, Lucas, Karis and Gabriel — who range in age from their 40s to teenagers. He is also a grandfather of two children.

Hamrick is a ballerina who has performed with the American Ballet Theatre in New York.

In May, fellow Rolling Stone Ron Wood became a father again at 68 after his wife, Sally Humphreys, gave birth to twin girls.
He's the man.. I bet that his kids and grandkids must be thrilled to have someone else to split his money with.

He's the man.. I bet that his kids and grandkids must be thrilled to have someone else to split his money with.
Since his net worth is around $360 million, whether if it goes divided by 11 now from divide by 10, assuming equal shares, means each share goes from $36M to $33.7M. Not a tragedy.

Tori spelling got fucked so did Julian Lennon, so we shall see. Hopefully it won't be for a long time. I love the fact that he's in his 70s banging young woman.

Who would of thought that Keith Richards would still be alive and doing great.

I heard - though it's probably just an urban myth - that Keith gets blood transfusions regularly to keep himself healthy. Considering what he probably has crammed into his scrawny frame over the years, it's probably a good idea.