I think I will like it over here

Woooohoooo...

Yes, I am surely happy that there is no asshole moderator ova here:) I always thought I added a little fun and humor to TBD....LOL!

Anyway, I am always letting people know about this board...I hope you all are doing the same:)

Kisses,
Leslie

PS..Marina email me ya number again...I lost it!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Who says there's no asshole moderator over here ? I'll give you a long list of people who will attest to the fact that I am an asshole. I'm a slouch, too.

I can categorically deny that it's implausible for Slinky to be an arsehole.

Welcome LeslieNC and Marina....get Samantha over here and da boyz.

Hell, if you need to post your whereabouts, I'm sure you can do it more often than once every 30 days.

Thanks for that nice welcome

I am not sure on how many we have here form the TBD board.
But I can asure you all one thing Leslie is funny.Very out spoken .But honset.Good to see you over here, and thanks for showing me this board.
I kinda quit posting on TBD.at this point I find it none F***ing classy. {yuk such language out of my mouth,Exusme have to find my soap now}
Thanks all for welcoming me.
Hugs and Kisses Marina

Hello to John Blackthorne hope thing are well for you.

I need the giudelines so I know what and what not to say

One Trouser Eyed Trout.
Ich danke ihnen fuer ihr wilkommen.

Ich vrestehe nur nicht was sie meinen mit
Notgeil.
Do you mind explaining?
Marina

Re: I need the giudelines so I know what and what not to say

Originally posted by Marina
One Trouser Eyed Trout.
Ich danke ihnen fuer ihr wilkommen.

Ich vrestehe nur nicht was sie meinen mit
Notgeil.
Do you mind explaining?
Marina

A german friend told me that NOTGEIL means pathologically horny :=) But, to an almost 'scary' level. Since I didn't know the more appropriate version of horny...i used Notgeil.

Nicht bluet

Notgeil

Geil actually means a lot of things in Germany right now.
They even use the word Geil in a MC.Donalds advertising ad.Wich had me real confused when I was home.The word geil stands for horny.{at least it did when I was growing up over there.Now we use that word for a lot of other things.I can not imagen getting a Big Mac thats horny.I would probably end up with a Mac happy Putty.MMMMMMMhhhh really not sure where I am going with this.{one thing for sure I would not like my putty to smell like a Big Mac}.

So what does notgeil mean.

Re: Notgeil

Originally posted by Marina
Geil actually means a lot of things in Germany right now.
They even use the word Geil in a MC.Donalds advertising ad.Wich had me real confused when I was home.The word geil stands for horny
So what does notgeil mean.
Now I wonder if we all can consider McDonald's an aphrodiziac .... Ponderous thought .

Peace out

[Edited by Casper on 03-23-2001 at 07:33 PM]

Dawn .
thanks for that offer .Same here if you need referrals or anything else let me know.Big German Hugs to you.
You are very sweet.

Casper;
aphrodiziac =Mac Donalds That would be sad. That shit does not smell to good. Yuk Yuk

Phantom; Beer and Bratwurst.....HHHHMMM wonder what kinda a Ladys you have seen from Germany.

OETT
what makes a German woman more enjoyable in bed than your typical milk and honey American gal?
I am not sure .I never had a typical milk and honey American Girl.
The ones I had were about as naughty as I am.
P.S. You have Mail.