I take the time to write a review and it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote two reviews yesterday about two different AMP’s from the past 2 weeks. One was posted, one was deleted without any info. Why should people contribute and take the time to write reviews if there going to be deleted without warning? Is there just one mod here?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I wrote two reviews yesterday about two different AMP’s from the past 2 weeks. One was posted, one was deleted without any info. Why should people contribute and take the time to write reviews if there going to be deleted without warning? Is there just one mod here?
No there are three active mods plus Slinky.

But I was the one who deleted one of your "reviews".
It was more of an endorsement than a review and you didn't include what you paid.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Reviews are deleted for several reasons… are you sure you followed the correct format? Are you sure you reviewed instead of endorsed? Did you provide all necessary information? There are multiple mods..

Oops… I spoke just as @billyS spoke

No there are three active mods plus Slinky.

But I was the one who deleted one of your "reviews".
It was more of an endorsement than a review and you didn't include what you paid.
“More of an endorsement” is an opinion. It was a legit review. I enjoyed the provider and she was new so it should be out there she’s good (but her massage was meh). I did forget to put the price. It would be helpful to people instead of just killing the whole thing to maybe be notified or something. It absolutely sucks to type out something and someone deletes it. Waste of time and people don’t want to contribute. I’ve read this from other people as well.

billyS

Reign of Terror
“More of an endorsement” is an opinion.
Yes it's my opinion, since I'm the mod that's the one that counts.

It was a legit review.
No it wasn't

I did forget to put the price. It would be helpful to people instead of just killing the whole thing to maybe be notified or something
It absolutely sucks to type out something and someone deletes it. Waste of time
Maybe if you weren't a newbie. What better way to teach you to do it right next time.

and don’t want to contribute. I’ve read this from other people as well.
Well if this is the case, and people are not contributing because of my heavy handed moderating then eventually Slinky will suggest I take same time off as he did with other mods in the past.
At that point I'll just step aside and lurk.
My real life won't change one bit.

Yes it's my opinion, since I'm the mod that's the one that counts.

No it wasn't

Maybe if you weren't a newbie. What better way to teach you to do it right next time.

Well if this is the case, and people are not contributing because of my heavy handed moderating then eventually Slinky will suggest I take same time off as he did with other mods in the past.
At that point I'll just step aside and lurk.
My real life won't change one bit.
Sure, your real life won’t change one bit but the “community” you’re preventing from growing here would. I’m sure there would be much more contribution if it wasn’t so hostile to newbs.
I understand the situation you all are in here. I get it. But there’s real people here such as myself who would like to contribute and help add to this place but frankly I don’t have any reason to contribute if everything gets deleted. Why not just lurk and poach info without contributing?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sure, your real life won’t change one bit but the “community” you’re preventing from growing here would. I’m sure there would be much more contribution if it wasn’t so hostile to newbs.
I understand the situation you all are in here. I get it. But there’s real people here such as myself who would like to contribute and help add to this place but frankly I don’t have any reason to contribute if everything gets deleted. Why not just lurk and poach info without contributing?
Boo fucking Hoo.
You had one post deleted. It wasn't even that long. I've deleted much longer ones in the City AMP threads.

You want me gone? You think UG would be better without me? Lol, you're not alone.

Whatever Slinky decides is fine with me.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
“More of an endorsement” is an opinion. It was a legit review. I enjoyed the provider and she was new so it should be out there she’s good (but her massage was meh). I did forget to put the price. It would be helpful to people instead of just killing the whole thing to maybe be notified or something. It absolutely sucks to type out something and someone deletes it. Waste of time and people don’t want to contribute. I’ve read this from other people as well.
Here's the software:
https://xenforo.com/purchase/
It costs a whole $140. Go start your own forum and 20 years from now I'll come on and complain that you don't know what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.