I need some advice on Alt. lifestyles and women in general

Casper said:
You wait till you get home?
Of course.

How often do you hear coworkers near quitting time say "I can't wait until I get off"? They're NOT going to be doing that in the office, unless they have something going on with the cleaning lady.

slinkybender said:
The funny thing is, I love the way these girls look in the regalia (latex, etc.). I just don't get off on the scene.

And that's what gets me. They look so good with the latex and all that I get tempted and wind up paying $250 to jerk myself off. Then ya always think maybe more will happen next time.

There are many people who are switch...which is not to be confused with topping from the bottom (and reverse). Most people who are serious about the BDSM life or more than just "beat me fuck me" . That is more the sterotype than the reality. I've been in alt clubs from NY to Texas to CA to Washington...and they were all just regular folks. A lot of them with healthier relationships than you see in most "vanilla" lifestyles.
It is a lifestyle, a social and emotional one as well. So..I would you caution you as to what information you persue...If you are looking at this as just a new way to get off...bona fortuna and have a great time. If you're considering this as a part of your life. That's a totally different investment. Again try alt dot com...if you get out to Seattle,look up a place called The Wet Spot...take your woman there and just look around. Sit and chat, watch , learn.

In time...a whisper will be enough...if you learn well.

Enjoy the ****ney.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
ChuckUFarlie said:
Maybe it's different if the man is the sub, I donno.
ChuckUFarlie said:
I would definitely think it is easier for a sub to get what he's looking for in a dungeon than for a dom.

I once fisted a girl's pussy, put 4 fingers in her ass, spanked her, dragged her around the room by her hair, came all over her and then pissed on her.

note to self: don't piss off Chuck. :D

But seriously, that's some crazy shit.

Never did Deliah. The management at DOI btw seems hell-bent on making sure no man entering there dungeon will ever has his penis in one of their mistresses pussy, ass, or mouth. The dykes that run the show there want the girls for themselves.

You talking about Indiana? Talk about a chick that thinks her pussy's for billionaires ......

DOI has a nice site but lots of people think they're rip-off artists.

They charge extra for "kinks" most other dungeons include in the fee.

Most of the guys that go there seem to be all about eating shit.

Where else have you been? I've been to Pandora's Box where they were first-rate and pretty affordable but most def not a place for "extras". I didn't even get to see a tittie. The Hidden Chamber was more enjoyable in that regard cuz the girl got completely naked for me. At DOI i'm 1 for 2 in that my first trip was cool and i almost got the girl to go "all the way" but the second experience was awful.

I'm always looking for someone who will be submissive and do at least bj but it's so difficult to find. I must not be looking in the right places.

You might be interested in her ......

http://www.eros-ny.com/file-images/ny-jkang1-nikki1-1.gif

I can't speak from experience but that's a pretty cute Asian chick to drag around by the hair, no? :)
Plus, you know how sub ads go out of their way to tell you nothing sexual is on the menu? That's conspicuous in its absence here. Hmmmmmmm.

Last edited:
Truth, thanks for the link. I had been in ***** contact with her already and tried to work something out but I got the impression that what I wanted would not be possible. I don't think even a hj would be possible. If not it would be a $400 loss and at this stage of the game I just cant bring myself to do it. 3 years ago, I would have been there in a flash. If you hear anything besides spanking is on the menu, let us know

"I once fisted a girl's pussy, put 4 fingers in her ass, spanked her, dragged her around the room by her hair, came all over her and then pissed on her.

note to self: don't piss off Chuck.

But seriously, that's some crazy shit"

Don't think I'm abusive or anything. The girl was completely fine with it and claimed to enjoy herself and was always happy to see me.

As for DOI, they had a couple good mistresses a few years back but now......
I wouldn't go back there expecting much. I also don't like that little habit they have of invading your privacy with cameras, microphones and such.

The hidden chamber seem to run a decent place, once I made an appointment and the girl had to leave early so she wouldn't be able to stay for a session with me. Not only did the girl stop by the room to apologize before she left, management gave me 50% off the session with any girl of my choosing. HJ were ok there.

I've been to almost all of the nyc dungeons. Was there a particular you were curious about?

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
ChuckUFarlie said:
As for DOI, they had a couple good mistresses a few years back but now......
I wouldn't go back there expecting much.
ChuckUFarlie said:
They do host some sort of "party" every month where they have a different theme each time and that sounds like it might be cool to check out.

I've been to almost all of the nyc dungeons. Was there a particular you were curious about?

Not really. I'm not really into "the scene". I tried it just to try it and it really didn't do anything for me. I'm only interested if the Mistress is really hot and there ain't too many of those around from what i've been able to dig up.

DOI does have 'fantasy wrestling' available and that sounds like it might be fun to try once. Greco-Roman with some chick in her panties and her titties popping out as she's grappling with me, lol!!

there are a lot of hot doms out there (myself included) we just happen to be real doms and not hooker doms (bj's, hj etc..) it's the ugly and/or untrained so called doms that really have to throw in extras. if they didn't, no business. do you really want to pay 200 an hr to spend time w/ and ugly chick who doesn't do shit? but if sh'e willing to do extras and suck your nob than 200 may not be so bad. hey ya might be able to haggle her down to 150. besides, they aren't really into the idea of D/s, they just want to make rent.

For LostNewYorker

LostNewYorker said:
. . . . I could never see myself as a submissive person in any-way however when she talks to me about dominating me I can't help but get extremly turned on . . . . I mean, she jokes around about her doing things to me that I know she thinks I would never do but when SHE says it I actually enjoy it, it's a turn on. I see myself as someone who would try anything once. However I know she likes it when I'm in control and just do with her what I want (sexually)
She does, however take the aggressive role every now and then. There is no way I can think of telling her that she can do certain things to me without it getting uncomfortable(no one likes uncomfortable). Sooooo I need some guidance in this matter and would have no problem telling other women what these certain things are in a more private ******. Let me know what you think..
Also I'm not very experienced with the whole sub/dom thing so I would need to learn more about it first, if somehow she was convinced to try it with me.

On another subject,I know she has a freaky side to her, how do I get it out without being too obvious? I mean, I don't just wanna say to her "I'm gonna take you in the a$$ then make you suck on it" or should i? help
well, well, well, lost new yorker. first you say you're very comfortable discussing anything with her but then you say you can't think of how to tell her certain things without becoming uncomfortable. so, right there it doesn't sound to me like you're REALLY all that comfortable discussing "anything." but i'll try to work with you here.

you say she jokes around about doing things to you that she THINKS you'll never enjoy but you are getting turned on by. i would advise that the next time ya'll are discussing those things, tell her it's turning you on. just say it, man. you cannot be shy or uncomfortable because then it's not good. so just tell her that her suggestions, her joking around, is getting you excited. you can say, "i think i might like that" or "that sounds like something i might be willing to try." if you are comfortable with each other, this should open the door to more discussion. but she'll never know it's turning you on unless you tell her. don't be a fraidy cat!

you see yourself as one who will try anything once. well then! what the hell are you waiting for?

just because she likes it when you are in control (and do to her whatever you want) doesn't mean she won't like it if you were submissive too. that doesn't mean she won't like it if she were in control. maybe she likes both. have you asked her?

you say there's no way you can think of telling her she can do certain things to you without it getting uncomfortable. well, i just told you how. simply tell her, "i think i might wanna try that" or "i think i might like that" or "i wouldn't mind experimenting with that." if ya'll are REALLY comfortable discussing anything then the conversation should flow smoothly.

if she's into that whole scene, the sub/dom scene, then i don't think you'd have to convince her. she probably knows you're inexperienced so i would expect you all to move slowly.

you say she has a freaky side to her and ask how to bring it out without being obvious. well, my friend, if she has a freaky side to her, you don't have to bring it out. it should come out naturally, if she REALLY is freaky and not just claiming to be. because when a woman is "freaky" i'm not sure how she keeps it in or hides it.

you don't just wanna say to her, "I'm gonna take you in the a$$ then make you suck on it" well, you have to! if that's what you want you have to say it. if she has a freaky side that should turn her on but say it like this, "i'm gonna fuck you up the ass then you're gonna suck my dick!" and throw a "bitch" in there for good measure! if your girl is at all freaky, she will like it. you need to speak up. don't be shy or afraid. you ain't gonna get what you never ask for!

if you want to try and experiment new things with your girlfriend you have to speak up, okay. if you are comfortable discussing anything with her, ya'll should have discussed this a long time ago. tell her what you want and how you want it. maybe that's what she wants to hear. maybe she's "joking around" about things she'd like to do to you just to test the waters, to see your reaction. just speak up if you wanna get real.

i hope it helps and leads to many exciting nights for you!