I NEED AS MANY OPINIONS AS possible

I don't post alot..ive lurked for bout year on site. I have issue thats been bothering me. First, a little bout me...i'm African American guy 6-3 275 pounds..fairly good looking (at least that's the lie the girls tell me). I broke up wit my girl about 6 months ago. I went surfing Craiglist about 4 months ago on women seeking men section. I met this hot natural African American beauty who is a Rutger's graduate student. We chat for few days and the chemistry is there so we setup to meet on a Saturday. The day of our date...my old Lexus car breaks down..head gasket. I'm depressed already about my ex girlfriend...now this shit happens. I call up Slim (that's my nickname for her) and let her kno whats goin on. She says well we can do it some other time. I'm like we can meet somewhere and goto dinner and i'll pay for your taxi back. She laughs and says "I have a car" implying that my whole story was bs. She says she'll call later that night. She calls and she wants to pik me up and go to dinner. She comes around 9pm...and she's saying how much cuter i am in person..bla..bla. She says she wants to go to the store to get sum drinks and cigars beforehand. I'm nervous meeting her...and i look over at her and she's cool as a fan...like she did this before (i've banged a bunch girls off internet too, but i was still nervous).

Back to my place...drinks...420..and conversation. This girls starts asking me lots questions (profiling me...and i profile people everday in my profession as a banker so this is funny at first)....but she's reading me like open book....she can tell i'm down about sumething and that i'm loner...lots of stuff that women don't intial kno bout me. Mind you this girl is 23 years old. Anyhow more conversation...and i bam i just suprise her with kiss... seemed like the longest kiss ever....lasted a good 15 minutes.....then sex...then more kissing..then more sex. We never made it to dinner. In the morning she leaves early saying that she didnt intend on having sex with me.

Anyhow she left her earrings at my house..and she calls a few days later askin for them. I say i have them. She asks can she come get them this Saturday. We both share a laugh and im like cool. This cycle goes on for 2 months...seeing each other 2-5 times a month.

Continued

About a month ago we were gettin hot and heavy and i did sumething stupid. It was unsafe, poor taste, and very selfish. She finds out and is furious with me. Says take her home now. I calm her down and manage to get her to stay till morning. In the morning...i drive her back home and i look over at her and she's crying..i felt like shit. She starts in like mother on her child....about how stupid and inconsiderate my actions were. I just take the tongue lashing. Two weeks later....we chat on AIM and plan to talk later that evening...no call from her. Next week she calls saying she wants hangout...i'm busy that day...she thinks i'm bsing her. The next weekend we get together she's cold as hell toward me...no sex. (I'm thinking i brought all this upon myself). Anyhow a good 3 weeks go by no communication...she aims me askin am i ok...I'm good. I call her last wed asking can we get together Saturday. We go out to dinner and have great time..then back to my place and she's cold as hell....won't give details..just bad..her body language was like she couldn't stand me. But at dinner, she started talking about how her mother and father met...and she had that glow in her eyes and her voice. Then again this girl is pretty good at the game. Back to last Saturday....she's cold at my crib and at like 2:45 am says she should go home...Looks at her watch and says ..."Oh it's not that late". At this point i'm close to acting my color and cussing this chic out. Instead i just look at her. She comes up with sum lame excuse that she has a meeting for school tomorrow (Sunday lol). Like a #itch i call her in 5 minutes asking her what's up...givin me the cold shoulder all night. She says "It wasn't like dat..i was just watching the movie...i'm not trying to play you". I'm like cool i'm good...have safe trip home. I'm pissed so i head out about 3am to let off sum steam (into another girl's mouth of course lol).

The whole time i'm gettin sum head..i'm asking myself these questions....

Remember where you met this chic from...Craiglist. Does this girl want money from me now?
If so why did she meet me initiallly under those circumstances? (Car issues)
Is she posting more ads in women seeking men and erotic sections?
Is it just her personality that she can't ask for money?
What does 23 yr old chic want with 32 yr old guy?

For the record i've never given her any money..but she likes to smoke 420..so i make sure when we get together she has a bunch to take with her (i figure she's gonna buy it anyway so it's a way i can give her sumething without offending her). I've been with over 250 girls...many regular chics..many UTRS...just lot of different types. I think i'm programmed to believe a girl wants sumething from me. My gut says Slim is a special girl...attractive, intelligent, and intuitive like i've never seen. My gut also says it's strong possibility she's fuckin other ppl (she's been open about previous stories).

I need advice on how i should play it from here...i figured if any1 would understand it would be fellow mongers. For the record if she's just upset about me screwing up...i'm cool wit dat...but if she trying to play the yo boy then....that's not cool.

I broke RULE NUMBER1 in game

I really like her....it's like role reversal and shit. I asked her awhile back what she wanted and she responded ..."Like you said big let's just let things happen naturally". I put women in categories.....hoes (need i say more) jumpoffs(may go out but its just sex) prospects (girls that are girlfriend/wifey material). She's young, but she has a lot goin for her.

I didn't try to stick it in her butt....i did sumething that wasn't safe (hint). She is tight as hell tho hehhe. We haven't had sex since me being stupid, but we did have great time till we got back to my place this past Saturday.

I really like her....it's like role reversal and shit. I asked her awhile back what she wanted and she responded ..."Like you said big let's just let things happen naturally". I put women in categories.....hoes (need i say more) jumpoffs(may go out but its just sex) prospects (girls that are girlfriend/wifey material). She's young, but she has a lot goin for her.

I didn't try to stick it in her butt....i did sumething that wasn't safe (hint). She is tight as hell tho hehhe. We haven't had sex since me being stupid, but we did have great time till we got back to my place this past Saturday.
I would lay back and let her contact you. If you like this girl, and it sounds like she's into you as well, don't contact her, no calls, aims or texts. Let her missing you a bit.

Thanks

I just needed confirmation..laying back was right thing to do. My dam therapist gettin me all soft...wanting to be honest and truthful and shit. Contrary to popular belief...dating aint place to be honest.

I just needed confirmation..laying back was right thing to do. My dam therapist gettin me all soft...wanting to be honest and truthful and shit. Contrary to popular belief...dating aint place to be honest.

Smooovvve, I appreciate your posts. You can't be honest in the dating scene, women play guys all the time, so put yourself out there and cultivate a few prospects. Some guys come off to desperate and and eager with women, I've learned that one of the biggest turn offs for most women.

First off...

Smooovvve, I appreciate your posts. You can't be honest in the dating scene, women play guys all the time, so put yourself out there and cultivate a few prospects. Some guys come off to desperate and and eager with women, I've learned that one of the biggest turn offs for most women.
I'm stripping myself of the bigsmooovvve moniker. I no longer deserve that name or the nickname my friend gave me "big pimpin". I did some incredibly stupid stuff this weeknd...like telling the truth.

Honesty continued

Well Slim called me a couple of times this weekend so i finally called her back...she left message saying i need to stop playin around...im thinkng..she need to take her own advice.
Anyhow it wasn't a good convo and short but not sweet. I then spoke wit her again..this time i was drunk...talking reckless..asking questions...just being azz. She got real emotional and spoke her mind...about me tryin to put her in a box. It opened my eyes. She seems to have all the answers tho. It was good that we had the convo and after we both cooled down she let me kno how much she enjoyed bein wit me. She's about as honest as any girl i've met. It was fucked up what i did to her. She wants to hookup this weekend and i said i'd get back 2her. Just like the movie Risky Business sometimes u gotta say "WTF" and give some1 else a chance. I'm falling back from the monger game and give this girl a chance.

I'm goin drive it while "It's hot"
i'm signing off as the "hood's" Barack.

Last edited: