I didn't think this would be so difficult!

So, I got let go from my job a few months ago. Welcome to the club!! I've been working with Temp. Agencies since, while I'm looking for full time employment, and with the work I get, and the Unemployment on the days I don't work, have no problem sustaining myself financially. I'm single, and have few bills, so I still make a decent living weekly, and have money to splurge. I tried getting verified on Pref411, and DateCheck, and was declined by both. I'm a newbie, and haven't been with a provider yet, so I have no reference to verify me as far as screening. I work in different hospital, or nursing home locations on a daily basis, so giving a call back number is not an option. I received a phone call from an assistant at one of the screening services, and they recommended a long process that entails releasing, and scanning personal information. I don't know if I'm comfortable giving this sort of information. If any of you' have read my previous posts, you'll know that I've been kinda on-the-fence for a while about doing this, but I've finally got my nerve up, and decided to get my feet wet, and make the leap into doing this. This kind of set-back has really put a wedge into things, and my inspiration, as well as my nerve, is feeling kind of deflated right now. I was ready, willing, and able, and VERY excited (and HORNY!!) to give this a go a a couple of days ago, but my pride, desire, and my LIBIDO feel like they've suffered yet again another let-down. HELL, I haven't masturbated in two whole days, and I even retired my Fleshlight in anticipation of having a "date" with a beautiful provider!! I'm REARING to go!! So, I'm in quite of a quandary right now. I can understand the need for screening, and discretion in this type of business, and I DO feel it's necessary, but dammit, I'm horny, and lonely!! I never thought that it would be this difficult. So, maybe I'm venting. I think I deserve to. I'm also, once again, looking to all you experienced "gentlemen" for advice. What do you suggest. Do I really have no other alternative to wait 'till I'm verified? I'm very frustrated right now (emotionally, and SEXUALLY!!). I could spend a few bucks on a cam girl tonight, and get my rocks off that way, but I'd really prefer to see a beautiful lady IRL. ANY suggestions whatsoever would be GREATLY appreciated!

aww its not that diff hun...give me a few and i bet in a little while youll have mail......poor baby you have been through the ringer....xox

So, I got let go from my job a few months ago. Welcome to the club!! I've been working with Temp. Agencies since, while I'm looking for full time employment, and with the work I get, and the Unemployment on the days I don't work, have no problem sustaining myself financially. I'm single, and have few bills, so I still make a decent living weekly, and have money to splurge. I tried getting verified on Pref411, and DateCheck, and was declined by both. I'm a newbie, and haven't been with a provider yet, so I have no reference to verify me as far as screening. I work in different hospital, or nursing home locations on a daily basis, so giving a call back number is not an option. I received a phone call from an assistant at one of the screening services, and they recommended a long process that entails releasing, and scanning personal information. I don't know if I'm comfortable giving this sort of information. If any of you' have read my previous posts, you'll know that I've been kinda on-the-fence for a while about doing this, but I've finally got my nerve up, and decided to get my feet wet, and make the leap into doing this. This kind of set-back has really put a wedge into things, and my inspiration, as well as my nerve, is feeling kind of deflated right now. I was ready, willing, and able, and VERY excited (and HORNY!!) to give this a go a a couple of days ago, but my pride, desire, and my LIBIDO feel like they've suffered yet again another let-down. HELL, I haven't masturbated in two whole days, and I even retired my Fleshlight in anticipation of having a "date" with a beautiful provider!! I'm REARING to go!! So, I'm in quite of a quandary right now. I can understand the need for screening, and discretion in this type of business, and I DO feel it's necessary, but dammit, I'm horny, and lonely!! I never thought that it would be this difficult. So, maybe I'm venting. I think I deserve to. I'm also, once again, looking to all you experienced "gentlemen" for advice. What do you suggest. Do I really have no other alternative to wait 'till I'm verified? I'm very frustrated right now (emotionally, and SEXUALLY!!). I could spend a few bucks on a cam girl tonight, and get my rocks off that way, but I'd really prefer to see a beautiful lady IRL. ANY suggestions whatsoever would be GREATLY appreciated!

There are plenty of providers that do not require references. Just need a cell phone. The smart thing to do is get a cell devoted to the hobby (do a search for lots of useful information on this board). Get one of those buy the minutes ones and do not give your real information. And you are good to go.

After that, all you need is money. There are plenty of reviews here of people off Craigs List to know what you are up against. I personally would never give any provider my real information. It can innocently get into the wrong hands.

There are plenty of providers that do not require references. Just need a cell phone. The smart thing to do is get a cell devoted to the hobby (do a search for lots of useful information on this board). Get one of those buy the minutes ones and do not give your real information. And you are good to go.

After that, all you need is money. There are plenty of reviews here of people off Craigs List to know what you are up against. I personally would never give any provider my real information. It can innocently get into the wrong hands.
Thanks for the advice. I'll consider it. As a noob. I've been warned, and I consider myself to have too much common sense to use CL at this stage in the game. It wasn't a provider that wanted the personal info., but one of the verification services. Even if they are reputable establishments, I still feel uncomfortable, at this point giving out that kind of info.. I believe I'm just going to wait until I see a provider that will verify me, and I can use her as my "provider for life" *wink, wink* :) This will save me 30, or so bucks I can use towards another "date" anyway.

;);) right back at ya babe;)....and accnts is right it isnt necc to give away the "bank" (well unless you really want to, i do have my eye on a new pair of stilettos:))....xoix

Last edited:
Hey Desi. I don't know about the Stilettos, but if, and after we meet a few times, we'll see about a nice set of Pradas. They're knock-offs, but can anyone really tell the difference?? lol. Muah

If screening is all your problem than you don't have a problem really. There are too many out there that don't screen. It becomes a problem only when you have a certain provider in mind. I learned to live with my obsessions while happy hunting elsewhere. It's a big forest... or sea... or river... depending on what comparison you are using.

Hey Desi. I don't know about the Stilettos, but if, and after we meet a few times, we'll see about a nice set of Pradas. They're knock-offs, but can anyone really tell the difference?? lol. Muah

Stilettos are Desi's super secret code for her sessions. Read her reviews or website for it means if really interested. But shhh! Dont tell anyone. LOL

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but if you can stand for a standard R & T, you might want to try one of the UG well known/reviewed providers, maybe one of the advertisers. Most won't require any kind of uncomfortable screening and you can use them as a reference should you wish to "escalate" your service.

Well makeUsqueal has a prov ref for life as promised.....to all the ladies youd be foolish to pass on this cutie pie....two thumbs up (if i had more id give more).....xox

on a side note, just because some of us may comment on screening topics doesnt necc mean we are all whip cracking hard asses. No one man, or woman is the same and no one screening process works for everyone...take time to introduce yourself to the lady of your choice when contacting and I bet youll be surprised at how easy some things can be.

Last edited:
Desilove you maybe a little easier than some because you keep a bat under that bed. <wink>.
lol stop giving away all my secrets...and i do not have a bat under my bed, there is no under my bed;) i do have a candle stick in the bathroom though;) I had forgotten to an extent about my stiletto analogy of yrs past until your post above. I smiled remembering the simple times...think im gonna go back to basics and bring my stilettos back....as i think about riding off into the prov sunset ive become nostalgic remembering all the good times, and for me luckily they far out weight any bad times and i think perhaps for now im gonna stick around, i like you guys and im just not ready to give you all up yet....xox

Well makeUsqueal has a prov ref for life as promised.....to all the ladies youd be foolish to pass on this cutie pie....two thumbs up (if i had more id give more).....xox

on a side note, just because some of us may comment on screening topics doesnt necc mean we are all whip cracking hard asses. No one man, or woman is the same and no one screening process works for everyone...take time to introduce yourself to the lady of your choice when contacting and I bet youll be surprised at how easy some things can be.
Awww. Thanks again Desi. You're just too kind. Looks like I might have my own Fan-Club soon if you keep this up :).