I came here for an argument

I know that some reviews of this AMP were from veterans of this site but have you noticed how so many of the reviews and comments are from newbies?
Am I being paranoid or should this be a concern?
I am tempted to visit but,,,,,

Last edited:
Funny, you got that in right as I was editing my post to be less nasty.

How I ended up on your shit list I don't know, but I'm pretty sure my overall verbal wit compares favorably to most. Not that it matters to anyone at this point.
I have no shit list, so you're not on any here. I was teasing you because your intial comment was more Kaptain Obvious than King Otis. Then you come back with the nasty comment.

Anyway, let's keep this thread on topic. I'm curious about the final information that will come out.

Well this didn't exactly evolve into a barn burning argument. If someone else wants to post here so I can call them a name and get into a fight, come on and do it.

I'm not happy with this editing. I did not start this thread. Paperpusher started the thread. It was not anything to do with an argument. It was about two competing websites with very similiar names. This thread is meaningless and I wish the mods would delete this entire thread.