I am now available Mon-Sat on the South Shore of LI!

she is GREAT

i saw her a few weeks ago and would have been back to see her already if her location wasnt so far from me.Her new location may make me a weekly visitor.

i saw her a few weeks ago and would have been back to see her already if her location wasnt so far from me.Her new location may make me a weekly visitor.
I'm actually considering seeing her, but distance may be a factor; Could we get a general idea of the location like town or exit off the nearest highway?

Ok, new location was too good for me to pass up so decided to give michelle a call and set an appointment. Michelle was sweet on the phone and extremely easy to connect with. Location is good (for me) but out of respect to michelle i will not mention exact town. Think Meadowbrook Pkwy and you get the picture.

Location itself is a small proffesional space just off a busy road. My only concern is that it borders a residential area so Im hoping that any additional man traffic wont be noticed.

Her new space is clean, spacious and private and with a little work, will be perfect. (did you get to home depot michelle?)

Session was extremely relaxing and done in the nude. Michelle is an exquisite beauty and put me at ease right away. She is smart and a refreshing change from our usual fare! She used her entire body to massage me with the right amount of teasing. When the time was right she had me flip and finished me with a wonderful slow HR. Mutual touching was allowed but I'm hopefull that future visits will afford me the opportunity to pleasure michelle the way she pleasured me. First time can always be a little awkward so I didnt want to push the envelope .

All in all a very enjoyable time.

Saw Michelle about a week ago. Very similar experience to the other reviews so i'll keep it short. Mutually nude, Michelle is gorgeous, touching allowed, good massage, great finish. The price is a little expensive but I feel every once in a while its important to treat yourself.

The location leaves a lot to be desired in terms of discreetness. You have to pass through the lobby of an office to get to her area. Paid for an hour, got more like 45 minutes. Those two items not-withstanding I still felt like it was money well spent.

My wife will be going away on business for several days in April so I will finally have the time to get away and see her. I have seen a few good reviews on her on ***.
As far as the price, compared to these cheap Asian places, sure it is a little higher but compared to the independent city ladies, she is reasonably priced if not cheap.
I look forward to meeting her soon and posting a review.

Saw Michelle today

You guys are right she's everything you say she is...
Will repeat..
Not crazy about her space.... but it seems to work
The Dr.

One more thing

Just a quick note,

Michelle said I should have told her at the beginning of our session (not the end) that I got her information from UG.. she does treat her clients from here "better" so let her know that you read about her here.

(Apparently we're a better class of people <smile>)

The Dr

I have seen Michelle and enjoyed my experience. Nothing new to report there. However, In the spirit of full disclosure I do have to say that I was a little disappointed by her looks. She is still good looking but the pics on her website are a little old or misleading. She is much thicker in the booty and legs. I would say she's about 20lbs heavier than her pics on her site. She's still a sweet girl and is worth the money but this site is all about the brutal truth.

The Zomby Woof