I am going to Myrtle Beach?

in south carolina for a golf outing with buddies this thursday until sunday. Any info about the girls down yonder would be greatly appreciated......

Re: Nuttin Butt and Fantails

Originally posted by jimbo44
down in yonderville, than I will make sure I see this girl I met on Craigslist. b4 I leave. Tifanny, here I cum!!!
Try Nuttin Butt, Monica, Blaze (my favorite), Dakota, and if your lucky enough, Desiree will be in town (wow). Remember don't get fooled by the bikini club exterior, all the action is in the LD room, and maybe more if they opened the CR. I was there in april and NB manager was talking about it.

For sure, try Fantails, and see Chloe or Skyler for a $115 CR.

If all else fails, there is a bar grille just east of fantails, on the same side of 501 (northside), where all the strippers go after the clubs close at 2am. I can imagine some deals made for a good price, these girls are looking to supplement a bad night.

Good luck!

THANX a lot...

Steinbuster, I will for sure look into these joints. I have already contacted a "SweetMelissa" down there, not the same as the one here in NY. Her pics are on Eros. She is only available friday early eve. She is out of town on the wknd. But I really do not want to get my nut off so early. I will post when I arrive back about my adventures.

Re: THANX a lot...

Steinbuster, I will for sure look into these joints. I have already contacted a "SweetMelissa" down there, not the same as the one here in NY. Her pics are on Eros. She is only available friday early eve. She is out of town on the wknd. But I really do not want to get my nut off so early. I will post when I arrive back about my adventures.
Please do, I go down there, 3-4 times a year thanks

Highway 17

ok guys, I have been back since sunday night, and because we missed our 4:10 flight going home, we had to rent a car and put the pedal to the medal on sunday, left MB at 5 pm and hit Long Island at 4 am . Anyhow golfing and weather was great. played 3 courses, Riverhills (North MB), Black Bear, and Eagles Nest. Went to a club called 2001 3 nights in a row. great place!! It had 3 differnt themes in it, country (or shag dancing they call it), another part for blues, and then the disco room as well. We had lots of fun dancing and drinking with the local ladies, but wanted quick action, so went to 2 strip joints. Dollhouse, and Bottoms Up. We were about 10 miles from hwy 501, and had too much to drink at the 2001. The dollhouse charged a cover fri night so we stayed, had some 20 dollar dances, but were told to go to Bottoms Up for more milage. We did, no cover, and even a better looking place!! We got there at 1:45 am and they were closing in 30 min. We got some dances and lucked out with Amanda, white pretty southern accent. her friend got sick and just left, she would have came too. She went back to our place about 4 miles away for a grand total of 150 only. We took turns doing doggie while she sucked on my friend and then switched. We even took pics believe it or not of her in the nude, but not during sex. she gave us her number and she and her friend met up with us the next night a 1 am at the 2001. We partied there till 2 am, had breakfast then back to their place near the beach. we gave them 100 each, stayed till 8 am"partying" and plenty of sex. Why are girls so much easier down south?????? we had to be at the golf course at 10 am, and believe it or not I played better that day then the prior. got to go, Jimbo

Its called good ole Southern hospitality.

Girls down south are unaffected by the greedy-egotistical Big City ways. They know what they are, appreciate the day to day, and usually don't play the head game.

Re: Highway 17

Why are girls so much easier down south?????? we had to be at the golf course at 10 am, and believe it or not I played better that day then the prior. got to go, Jimbo
Were they locals or vacationers, if locals, see if you can provide details, phone #'s etc. for those of us who might be going down sometime soon!!

BOTTOMS UP

they worked at the strip bar called Bottoms Up off of hwy 17 north MB. Look for Amanda and Cherie. and like I said, if you will be down for more than just 3 days like we only had, go to a club, (huge) called 2001 also on 17. If you have any rap to ya, it is not too difficult to pull some "splitail" out of there.

Re: BOTTOMS UP

they worked at the strip bar called Bottoms Up off of hwy 17 north MB. Look for Amanda and Cherie. and like I said, if you will be down for more than just 3 days like we only had, go to a club, (huge) called 2001 also on 17. If you have any rap to ya, it is not too difficult to pull some "splitail" out of there.
Thanks. Very aware of 2001, Studebakers, Fat Alberts etc. Half of our 4some go to the clubs. My friend and I go to the strip clubs, we feel its safer. The girls know what we are there for and things stay in the club, and if does go outside the club, it strickly business. In the dance halls, the possibility of romance is higher. Being married for almost 30 years, I'm not looking for anything that may threaten that. Seems like a strange scenario, but it works for us. Our other twosome always seem to come back to NY with phone numbers and contact is made, we leave Myrtle Beach in Myrtle beach.

I will check out Amanda and Cherie when down there next time.

Thanks again.

Happy hobbying!