HUSH = The New Passions

I happened to pass by the diner last night and remembered this thread. I looked around and saw the entrance to Edelwise. Tried the door but it was locked. There were two entrances, one facing the 11th ave and the other one on the side. Both were locked. Didn't see any doorbell to ring. This was at around 9pm Wed night. Not sure whether the place is closed or just not open on all nights.

jb_nyc said:
I happened to pass by the diner last night and remembered this thread. I looked around and saw the entrance to Edelwise. Tried the door but it was locked. There were two entrances, one facing the 11th ave and the other one on the side. Both were locked. Didn't see any doorbell to ring. This was at around 9pm Wed night. Not sure whether the place is closed or just not open on all nights.
I had such high hopes when I first heard of this place. I need a Passions replacement! I hope they get their act together.

posted on nucstripclubs

THE NEW HUSH NYC GENTLEMENS LOUNGE IS REOPENING ON FRIDAY AFTER
THANKSGIVING NOV.25,05 ITS LOCATION IS 580 11TH AVE. BETWEEN 43&44 ST.
IT'S NEXT TO THE MARKET DINER ACROSS THE STREET FROM UPS.THE HOURS OF
OPERATION ARE GOING TO BE 12PM TO 4AM MON THRU FRI AND 8PM TO 4AM SAT
AND SUN.CALL FOR INFO (347) 739-7628.

sonic76 said:
posted on nucstripclubs

THE NEW HUSH NYC GENTLEMENS LOUNGE IS REOPENING ON FRIDAY AFTER
THANKSGIVING NOV.25,05 ITS LOCATION IS 580 11TH AVE. BETWEEN 43&44 ST. IT'S NEXT TO THE MARKET DINER ACROSS THE STREET FROM UPS.THE HOURS OF OPERATION ARE GOING TO BE 12PM TO 4AM MON THRU FRI AND 8PM TO 4AM SAT AND SUN.CALL FOR INFO (347) 739-7628.
There were a couple of follow-ups from guys who called or went there and it was still closed. So don't just show up w/o calling first or you may be wasting your time.

something is still happening

was out there for dinner with some friends on the thursday before xmas and it was open. about 6 girls but it was alrady 3am and they were closing at 330, had a beer and enjoyed the show.

friends went back and they said they had a good time, i did not gaet any details, but its worth checking out.

Passed by this Sat night. Club was empty. The bartender told me that the place does not get busy until after 11:00 PM. I hope the place catches on. Looks like all the fun clubs in NYC are gone. All the clubs in NYC are now upscale, overpriced, gentleman clubs.

I'm no gentleman!!!

well hush has been closed but the owners have moved to the bronx into what use to be harry's Triangle now just called the triangle but it is the same owner of passion which started off as medulius on 38th and 8th both passion and medulious where both on the second floor