Huge Bust Last Night Nassau April 1, 2010

Just got a call from one of the girls I like to visit when she comes to town. She was advertising on BP and Eros. She got busted last night. She just got out on bail from NC jail. She was at Holiday Inn...guy made an appointment, came in, put $ on table, he got totally naked, she touched his Dick, he touched her tits, then a knock on the door, female voice saying it was housekeeping "with the extra towels". So the girl says she didn't order any towels, but the guy went and opened the door and a lady flashed a badge. They tossed the room, took some cash, and hauled her off to jail. She said they got five other girls that she saw, most from Westbury area hotels, Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn and Days Inn She told me she saw that chcik Tabitha in jail...but she has been there since a week ago. Most of the girls didn't bond out because of prior arrests etc, This was the first for this girl so she is out. The hotel (HI) also kicked her out. I haven't seen it yet in Newsday, but I know the DA just announced she is running for AG.

Man, this is a few weeks old, but I never saw this till now:

Newsday April 1st
A 10-day prostitution sting in the Village of Hempstead netted 40 arrests, village officials said Thursday.

Eleven people were arrested on prostitution charges and 29 were arrested on charges of patronizing a prostitute, according to a news release from Mayor Wayne Hall and Hempstead police Chief Joseph Wing. Names were not released.

"Crime prevention and the safety and security of our residents are top priority for the Village," Hall said in the release. "We will continue to crack down on crimes committed in our area. These arrests are a step in the right direction and will certainly send a strong message to other offenders."

PHOTOS: See mug shots of other recent LI suspects

Half the arrests were made Wednesday night, with 13 people arrested on charges of patronizing a prostitute and seven arrested on prostitution charges. The other arrests were made last week, the village said.

The defendants will appear at Hempstead Village Court at a later date, according to the village.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I guess you missed it when I posted it:
There was a sting going on in Hempstead going on last week.

Police: 40 arrested in Hempstead Village prostitution sting

Originally published: April 1, 2010 12:34 PM
Updated: April 1, 2010 12:36 PM
By SOPHIA CHANG sophia.chang@newsday.com

A 10-day prostitution sting in the Village of Hempstead netted 40 arrests, village officials said Thursday.

Eleven people were arrested on prostitution charges and 29 were arrested on charges of patronizing a prostitute, according to a news release from Mayor Wayne Hall and Hempstead police Chief Joseph Wing. Names were not released.

"Crime prevention and the safety and security of our residents are top priority for the Village," Hall said in the release. "We will continue to crack down on crimes committed in our area. These arrests are a step in the right direction and will certainly send a strong message to other offenders."

Half the arrests were made Wednesday night, with 13 people arrested on charges of patronizing a prostitute and seven arrested on prostitution charges. The other arrests were made last week, the village said.

The defendants will appear at Hempstead Village Court at a later date, according to the village.

She said they got five other girls that she saw, most from Westbury area hotels, Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn and Days Inn
Holy crap! This post just scared the ever loving shit out of me. Last night I saw Nikkia at the Days Inn in Hicksville/Bethpage (South Oyster Bay Rd) around 8. Granted that's not WB but WB tends to be where I prefer to hobby on the occasion that I partake. I think my hiatus may need to begin now for a while. Queue the sound of a quick paced thumping heart.

Man, this is a few weeks old, but I never saw this till now:

Newsday April 1st

PHOTOS: See mug shots of other recent LI suspects

This bust was done by Hempstead PD; the Westbury activity farleynorton reported would have been Nassau PD. This must be an election year.

Holy crap! This post just scared the ever loving shit out of me. Last night I saw Nikkia at the Days Inn in Hicksville/Bethpage (South Oyster Bay Rd) around 8. Granted that's not WB but WB tends to be where I prefer to hobby on the occasion that I partake. I think my hiatus may need to begin now for a while. Queue the sound of a quick paced thumping heart.
The girl I know moved to Suffolk last night. I think the fact that I have not seen it in Newsday yet means the cops are still out there protecting us from these dangerous girls.

BTW, she did mention the Days Inn as one where a girl was busted

This bust was done by Hempstead PD; the Westbury activity farleynorton reported would have been Nassau PD. This must be an election year.
Ya think?!....

Newsday May 4, 2010

Nassau County District Attorney Kathleen Rice is jumping into the race for New York State Attorney General -- a job currently held by a man who hasn't announced if he will run for governor.

Rice made the announcement in a video posted on her website.

In the video, she says she plans to attack the state's problems wherever they occur, including Wall Street, Albany, in New Yorker's homes and online.

Rice, a Democrat, was just elected to her second term as Nassau County District Attorney in November

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I would really think twice about mongering in NC. Seems there is always some bust going on. Yea, Rice a woman, would tend to go after vice to protect all the JAP's in Nassau County. I would not try to turn back the clock, but it seems to me that vice has been on LE's radar ever since women got the right to vote. Guy don't feel threaten by vice, but women sure do. Just an observation, think about it.

Last edited:
I am surprised they didn't bust the Red roof inn since I have heard that place is "hot". Very surprised that they busted the Hampton Inn since that place is new and low key.

I am surprised they didn't bust the Red roof inn since I have heard that place is "hot". Very surprised that they busted the Hampton Inn since that place is new and low key.

That might be the reason they went to the more upscale hotels, although I wouldn't consider days inn upscale.
They probably went where they got appointments

BTW, she did mention the Days Inn as one where a girl was busted
Yeah, I saw you had mentioned it. And after double checking, the Days Inn on South Oyster Bay Rd is the only one in the entire area so there is no question it was the same one. So color me lucky, happy to be in the clear, and slightly shaken at the timing of things.

I'm guessing it's the hotels that complained. Bad for the image and all that, complaints from guests and so on. Maybe the Red Roof just didn't complain.

Incalls at the girl's place will always be safer in terms of the cops.

i'm sorry, but i don't beleive for a second that the cop got naked and then answered the door......

i call bs of epic proportions
It seems strange to me too, but having been the object af the cops lying about what happened when I got arrested 25 years ago, I would not put anything past them.

Maybe I heard wrong or she said it wrong or I misundertood.
But this is for sure....he got naked, he touched her tits, she touched his dick, he opened the door, she got arrested.
I suppose he probably slipped on his underwear when the knock on the door came. Actually, that is a pretty good scam for the cops. Then its his word againt hers.

Anyway, I am off to Suffolk tonight to see her, I will get more details I'm sure.