Howdy, would ya'll be like a Taste of Texas?

Howdy gents.

My name is Fanny Hill and I am from Dallas, TX. I would love to visit your city but need to know if anyone would be interested in visiting with me while I am there. Here is my little intro for those who do not know me....(Be sure to check out my site. I have added over 50 new pics)

I am a full figured, busty blonde courtesan in Dallas but will travel to and with the proper gentleman. I am available for incall and out, public display or private pleasures, and I never watch the clock.

I have acted professionally on stage and love to play many roles, so role-playing comes naturally. I have also modeled full figured fashions, you can be assured I am poised and will compliment you at any function or event.

I have been reviewed as a GFE and I will always strive to prove that right. I was trained in the BDSM lifestyle as a pleasure slave and I know how to take direction in pleasing you.

We can spend some time at my place.... your place....in the back of a limo...or maybe in an adult store video booth *YUM*.... I like public places and letting people see me go into a sexy place.... Just let me know where YOU want it. I want to help you make your fantasies a reality.

I am educated, classy and can fit into any situation. I am very discrete and considerate. You will love my submissive nature and willingness to please and satisfy you.

Call now for your date in heaven where I will treat you like a GOD!!!

email me at fannyhillusa@yahoo.com (no phone calls at this time)

See my website at http://www.womanofpleasure.com

I would love to see you soon.....xxxooofannyhill